edited 20th Jul '11 3:38:34 PM by LilPaladinSuzy
- Character A is trying not to laugh at character B
- B asks A if she's crying, which makes it harder for A not to laugh
- After more apologizing from B, B asks "Hold on, are you laughing??"
- A bursts out laughing and falls on to B.
edited 23rd Jul '11 4:55:30 AM by Haldo
edited 26th Feb '13 8:46:52 PM by Wheezy
edited 27th Jul '11 7:48:41 PM by feotakahari
edited 6th Aug '11 4:41:34 PM by KillerClowns
edited 2nd Sep '11 3:35:15 AM by Wheezy
edited 2nd Sep '11 11:12:12 PM by EndarkCuli
edited 3rd Sep '11 1:53:40 AM by Elfhunter
edited 3rd Sep '11 3:46:08 AM by nrjxll
edited 3rd Sep '11 5:17:16 PM by nrjxll
- Vampires who can't enter their stronghold (house) without an invitation, so after getting refused repeatedly they just ring the doorbell approximately a billion times.
- The staggering age-old question of whether or not your anus counts as something that needs an invitation for a vampire to enter
- The other staggering age-old question of whether or not these vampires have workable boners
- Vampires who must count and steal items because of their pressing OCD.
edited 29th Sep '11 5:23:03 PM by OuthouseInferno