- The background scenery of Cherry Blossoms which has a symbolism for death. In this case, the end of a series.
- The characters' expressions seem like a Good Ending at the least.
- Also, notice the girl in the middle (the one with the orange hair) and how nearly everybody else is looking at her? It kinda makes you feel like she's some Audience Surrogate, doesn't it?
- If yes, then does that make the personal address to the viewership a bit more potent for you?
edited 22nd Mar '14 8:59:50 PM by aNinjaWithAIDS
edited 22nd Mar '14 9:02:57 PM by aNinjaWithAIDS
It seems you don't belong here! You should probably sign in. Check out our Help Center and forums for help, or head back to home.
edited 22nd Mar '14 9:01:08 PM by aNinjaWithAIDS
edited 22nd Mar '14 11:28:58 PM by aNinjaWithAIDS
edited 23rd Mar '14 12:13:58 AM by aNinjaWithAIDS
- It's a pastel frame that gives a definite sense of closure, even to someone that hasn't seen the show before.
- The message itself is clear along with the original Japanesse writting. Bonus Points for at least looking handwritten!
- The characters are all looking at the viewers (Us) like you have been wanting.
edited 23rd Mar '14 4:45:48 AM by aNinjaWithAIDS
edited 23rd Mar '14 1:51:25 PM by KarjamP
edited 23rd Mar '14 3:21:40 PM by aNinjaWithAIDS
edited 23rd Mar '14 4:48:37 PM by Willbyr
edited 25th Mar '14 6:07:39 AM by AnotherDuck