Duplicate Trope: Role Association get usage counts
Deadlock Clock: 5th Apr 2014 11:59:00 PM
edited 20th Apr '14 1:22:47 PM by R.G.
edited 21st Apr '14 12:47:00 PM by BigBertha
- 7 (yeas:12 nays:5) 2.40 : 1
- Remove all subpages, and redirect this trope to Hey, It's That Guy!
- 2 (yeas:7 nays:5) 1.40 : 1
- Redefine the trope as a Just for Fun game.
- Imagine you are watching your favorite movie. Somehow, you recognize the character's face or voice from another TV show. If you can't shake the thought of the actor's other role, you can insert that role into the plot of the movie, making your viewing an interesting trip down memory lane. It's Actor Allusion, I Am Not Spock, Hey, It's That Guy! and Hey, It's That Voice! taken Up to Eleven, all rolled up into the plot of a work.
- The point of an example is to convey information: But the examples are more often nonsensical, featuring unfamiliar works showing up in unfamiliar works, in a (if you're lucky) familiar work. Actors are not mentioned.
- If you think an example is inaccurate, correct it yourself: Example Indentation in Trope Lists is getting violated to show "alternative" versions of the same plot, or different plots, but the same work.
- State the source: The worst offense, getting hurt two different ways:
- Works are Sink Holed under character names.
- Creators are rarely used in any examples.
- Group Examples: examples are being indented incorrectly.
- Avoid Irrelevant Potholing and References: Okay, this is the definition of the page, so I'm willing to forgive this rule. The Referencing, at least. The Potholing on the other hand...
- Anime - 1
- Characters - 6
- Comic Book - 1
- Film - 12
- Literature - 1
- Series - 7
- Theatre - 1
- Video Game - 1
- Web Video - 3
edited 25th Apr '14 3:17:21 AM by lu127
edited 7th May '14 9:59:54 AM by EarlOfSandvich
You need to Get Known to get one of those.
Page Action: Role Association
7th Apr '14 10:22:37 AM