edited 20th Apr '14 1:18:51 PM by Willbyr
- Adoptive Peer Parent: Parents remarried, adoption, or gained custody through other means.
- Mum Looks Like a Sister: The parent looks younger, or the child looks older. Closely related to Older Than They Look and Younger Than They Look.
- Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome: Children are born, then their age is retconned.
- Supernaturally Young Parent: Time Travel, Magic, Bizarre Alien Biology or Immortality are involved.
- Teen Pregnancy: Pregnancy at a young age is clearly implied or stated.
edited 23rd Jan '15 4:51:50 AM by eroock
edited 25th Jun '15 3:03:24 PM by MacronNotes
-Philip K. Dick
edited 1st Jul '15 8:59:31 AM by MarqFJA
- Covert examples to gush about Hot Mom, a defunct trope.
- Shoehorning as "Absurdly Youthful Aunt", "Absurdly Youthful Grandmother", etc.
- "Mother was pregnant in her early 20s", which is younger than average, but not noticeably so that it's anything other than Values Dissonance.
- "Looks younger than middle-aged", which is not even necessarily Mum Looks Like a Sister but just Older Than They Look (or Playing Gertrude).
edited 8th Sep '15 11:31:55 AM by Morgenthaler
edited 9th Sep '15 8:31:39 AM by Morgenthaler
You need to Get Known to get one of those.
Alternative Titles: Mum Looks Like Your Sis
25th Feb '14 11:45:50 AM