edited 7th Nov '13 7:46:36 PM by Journeyman
edited 7th Nov '13 8:36:53 PM by TuefelHundenIV
edited 8th Nov '13 5:55:38 AM by Journeyman
edited 8th Nov '13 9:50:09 PM by TuefelHundenIV
edited 11th Nov '13 1:34:09 PM by Journeyman
edited 28th Dec '13 2:28:44 PM by Journeyman
- Bulbasaur and its evolutions.
- A small handful of Com Mons.
- Lickitung and Lickilicky.
- Magikarp and Gyarados.
- Dragonite's about done.
- A few legendaries, mostly from Gen III.
- Shiny forms, using their 1/4096 rarities from Gen VI. Eye color and body color are determined separately so they may not be 100% true to their in-game appearances, but it's not really a big deal and if it bothers anyone too much there are pretty easy work-arounds
- Civilizations, which are going to be separated by type. Dark, Ghost, and Poison types are Always Chaotic Evil by virtue of being most used by enemy teams; most of the other types are neutral-ish, except for Fairy types which are the "good" civ. I don't know what will happen if I just made every mon of type X a member of civilization X, but I'm going to guess there'd be a pretty noticeable dearth of wild creatures, so I'm going to have to plan around that.
edited 9th Jan '15 7:50:37 PM by TuefelHundenIV