Please DO NOT edit the crowner for the time being. A moderator will make any changes for you.
So, October 31st is right around the corner. Halloween. Trick or treat.
As you all
know, last year's trick involved cycling everyone's avatars through a random pool of scary images to spook people out. The question: Whatever shall we do this year?
The answer: A steampunk avatar contest!
Yup, you heard it right. I hereby present the Official Steampunk Halloween TV Tropes Contest of 2013! Where we whip up the zaniest steampunk avatars to wow everything!Or something.
- Please DO NOT edit the crowner for the time being, only vote. If you wish to participate or nominate anyone, post the handle below and a moderator will add them to the crowner.
- Regular avatar rules apply: images must not exceed 20 KB or 100 x 100 pixels.note No GIF or animated images.
- Refrain from downvoting others just to increase the chances of whomever you wish to win. It's less fun that way!
- You may upvote as many avatars as you like.
- Keep your avatar on! We need to see it!
- One avatar per person. If you change Avatars, and want to enter a second one, the first one will be removed from consideration.
- If there's any conflict with two or more people using the same avvie, the first person to post in the thread with a given avatar will claim it.
- Moderators are not eligible for entering the contest.
Just post that you want to enter below. Besides uploading the avatar to your forum profile, also upload it to the TV Tropes image uploader
and post it.
See the box underneath the "add post" button? This cronwer is where you toss your votes.
"But whatever shall be the prize?", you might ask.
World domination. of course.
Errrm, badges. Badges is what I meant. Shiny, exclusive badges!
The winners shall be announced on October 31st, so you have a whole week to vote like crazy. So go out there and do it! The pumpkin commands yooooooooooooou.
edited 25th Oct '13 1:35:19 PM by lu127