edited 23rd Jun '13 8:56:26 AM by Larkmarn
edited 23rd Jun '13 10:18:52 AM by Arha
- Ace Lightning: Trope used to indicate a prisoner fighting captivity in some manner.
- A Certain Magical Index Other: Prisoner fighting captivity
- Action Girl: I'm not sure. Aren't these tropes nearly mutually exclusive? I'll say misuse.
- Adventure Time Fionna And Cake: Prisoner fighting captivity
- Adventure Time Main: Prisoner fighting captivity, essentially.
- Aladdin: No context, but from what I remember of the movie it was basically prisoner resisting captivity.
- Albert Campion: No context.
- Alundra: No context.
- Amakusa 1637: Prisoner fighting captivity, essentially.
- American Dad!: No context.
- Angel Coulby: Unclear. I have no idea what it's talking about.
- Anime and Manga: Prisoner fighting captivity.
- Apocalypto: Lumping this into the 'prisoner fighting captivity' results since the scenario is the same, though 'captivity' in this case means a hostile environment.
- Aqua: Unclear, but probably prisoner fighting captivity.
- Arrow: Correct usage. Both usages.
- Attack of the Clones: Prisoner fighting captivity, essentially.
- Attempted Rape: Um. Correct usage, I think? Actually I'm not even sure she's a damsel in the first place, so let's call this unclear.
- The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes-Supporting Cast: I'll call this correct.
- Azure Dreams: Correct usage.
- Bakugan: No context.
- Barajou no Kiss: PFC, I think.
- Barbie in the Princess and the Pauper: PFC.
- Barbie: Princess Charm School: PFC.
- Batman & Mr. Freeze: Sub-Zero: Correct usage and PFC.
- Batman Beyond: I'm not sure. Let's say correct.
- Batman Supporting Cast: Correct usage.
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold: This is either misuse or PFC.
- Batter Up: Correct usage and PFC, I think.
- Became Their Own Antithesis: No idea.
edited 23rd Jun '13 10:59:19 AM by Arha
edited 23rd Jun '13 2:06:54 PM by AnotherDuck
edited 23rd Jun '13 6:06:28 PM by kiukiuclk
edited 24th Jun '13 8:46:30 AM by Spark9
Alternative Titles: Badass Damsel
11th Sep '13 12:32:48 AM