Eldritch Abomination Generator:
- This creature is the incarnation of a living person's misery. It loosely resembles a bear, and it has eleven legs. Electricity crackles from its body.
- This is going into Ends of Terra, the novel I am writing for my college's creative writing class.
- This being was formed by the inspiration of Satan. It looks like a baboon twisted into the form a dragonfly. It it has no eyes.
- YEESH! GET THIS IMAGE OUT OF MY MIND! GET! IT! OUT!!
- This bizarre entity is an emanation of God. It resembles a spider, but it seems to be composed of viscera. It has small legs.
- Maybe one of the Chaos Gods...I say its a Nurgle Daemon.
- This mythical creature is a warrior of Satan, and it is fanatically loyal. It looks like a nautilus sculpted into the form a salamander. It has a tiny head. For some reason, its hard to look directly at it.
- ...I cannot say anything beyond that this is hard to imagine.
- This entity evolved alongside mankind. It looks like a tarantula bent into the form a bobcat. It appears to be composted of crystal.
- Oh, hello Elite Mooks!
edited 4th May '13 11:27:35 AM by Matues
- This mythical being was formed from the viscera of the goddess of motherhood. It reminds one of a scorpion and has the tail of a monkey. It has transparent skin leaving its innards clearly visible.
- This creature comes from another world. It slightly resembles an octopus, but it seems to be composed of fingers. It has three beaks. Several swords hover around it, under its command.
- I don't even.
- This strange entity is formed from the souls of deceased dutchesses. It looks like a tarantula reformed into the form a whale. It appears to be a plant instead of a creature.
- WHO COMES UP WITH THIS?
edited 4th May '13 11:42:21 AM by nova24
You need to Get Known to get one of those.