Designing a team of sci-fi tech-ninja:
- Each member has at least two signature weapons — one for close combat and one for ranged combat — both of which would be preferable to fit with the team's ninja theme in some way.
- All members will have Animal Motifs of some sort.
- The Leader and The Lancer are either Jacks Of All Trades, Lightning Bruisers, or one is a Jack-of-All-Trades and the other a Lightning Bruiser.
- The Big Guy is a Wolverine Claws-armed Close Range Combatant with a strong Blood Knight streak, as well as a Pyro Maniac Demolitions Expert who likes seeing enemy structures explode into awe-inspiring conflagrations. Animal motif: ocelots (and other cats, to a lesser degree).
- The Smart Guy #1 is a Squishy Wizard with an Unobtainium-fuelled equivalent of Psychic Powers and Functional Magic note , which combined with cybernetic implants allow him to double as the Communications Officer. Animal motif: mantis.
- The Smart Guy #2 (who is definitely female) is a Glass Cannon Friendly Sniper with a thermo-optic camouflage, serving as the team's scout and sharpshooter (though she's no slouch in close quarters). Personality-wise, she's a Shrinking Violet Cute Bookworm with Encyclopediac Knowledge. Animal motif: wolf.
- The Face — who got the role because he's the most personable and least "psychologically dysfunctional" of the groupnote — is The Sneaky Guy and a Fragile Speedster, with Chameleon Camouflage and Combat Tentacles-slash-Spider Limbs. Animal motif: octopus.
- Choosing melee signature weapons; The Leader is most probably going to get a standard Japanese sword, so that one's covered. Would it be fitting to give the sniper a naginata-styled vibroweapon?
- Choosing ranged signature weapons. In particular, any suggestions as to how to make a high-tech sniper rifle fit the ninja theme (as a modern stand-in for bow-and-arrow weapons)? Maybe a sci-fi crossbow-like mechanism for extraordinarily powerful shots?
- Choosing Animal Motifs for the remaining members.
- I'm not sure whether I should make The Big Guy a Mighty Glacier or a Lightning Bruiser.
edited 1st Apr '13 8:29:13 AM by MarqFJA
You need to Get Known to get one of those.