edited 1st Apr '13 10:07:30 AM by BestOf
edited 1st Apr '13 10:39:56 AM by Nocturna
edited 1st Apr '13 11:35:58 AM by Telcontar
"Quality Cafe": 
"Theory -- and everything works here!": I think that's just a play on the common saying/finding.
"chasing the Southern Cross" clearly refers to something to do with the southern hemisphere, but I'm not sure what exactly
"CHAOS HEADQUARTERS": ,  (are there any mods from Florida?)
"down at the crossroads": 
"down by the Bayou": 
"the garden": the only garden song that's popping into my head is the hymn "In the garden"
edited 1st Apr '13 12:20:07 PM by Nocturna
- "Out walking the dogs" is blackcat
- "petting kitties" is lu
- "On the 405" is Morven. He moved from southern California to Seattle a few months ago for a new job. However, he is/was near the 405 in both cities.
- "Chasing the Southern Cross" is a reference to the Southern Hemisphere, but sideways, though. It's a work of some sort, not one of the mod-specific references.
- "The Corner Pocket" does refer to a bar of that name that comes up on a google search — which one and which mod?
edited 1st Apr '13 3:04:36 PM by Madrugada
PM box ope
PM box ope
-Philip K. Dick
edited 1st Apr '13 9:01:31 PM by DrunkGirlfriend
edited 1st Apr '13 10:47:32 PM by 0dd1
- 1000 feet up. ...900. ...800.
- the ballet
- the car
- the director's chair
- the gym
- the high dive
- the hot springs
- Jake's Place
- ...look up
- the pool hall racking up
- underneath your space bar...with a headache
- under the dryer, searching for socks (possibly my favourite)
- an undisclosed location
edited 2nd Apr '13 8:37:11 AM by Telcontar
- the 20th century (probably a general reference...)
- the belly of the beast
- CHAOS HEADQUARTERS
- lost in time and space
edited 2nd Apr '13 8:32:32 AM by Nocturna
edited 2nd Apr '13 8:33:38 AM by Nocturna