So, I'm writing a story and I'm having some trouble with this character. I've been largely delaying his introduction because I don't know how to write him. I know you guys will have some ideas.
- Elite military-style training.
- Directly involved with the Secret War.
- Lived and died before psychology took off, so There Are No Therapists.
- An almost childish love for adventure and "justice."
- Moved across the world to operate in a large city.
- Gun nut.
- Daddy issues stemming from his training.
So, does anyone know how to handle someone like this?
edited 5th Feb '13 11:51:36 AM by Colossus17