How do I work out a twist on this plot?:
edited 23rd Jan '13 2:02:19 AM by MorwenEdhelwen
- The hero wants something.
- The villain wants something (doesn't have to be the same as the hero).
- In getting what he wants, the villain gets in the hero's business.
edited 23rd Jan '13 7:08:56 AM by Bisected8
- they speak radically different languages
- They have an old-fashioned culture of honour, chivalry, sacred hospitality etc
- Their general viewpoint is radically different to the 21st century
edited 23rd Jan '13 7:14:46 PM by MorwenEdhelwen
- Write an outline.
- Sum up the obvious outcomes. (think simple like the above posters stated, X wants Y)
- Explore how that outcome can be approached uniquely -OR- Subvert the obvious outcome completely.
You need to Get Known to get one of those.