edited 23rd Sep '13 11:41:28 AM by SeptimusHeap
There's a shelf by my desk where her bed was. I'm used to looking down.
- The Adventuresof Doctor Whooves: Stub work page; creator messaged.
- Ambiguously Christian: YKTTW's been discarded last I checked.
- Batman Zero Year: Stub work page; creator messaged.
- Overly Stereotypical Disguise: I don't think it needs unlaunching, but yeah, they need a reminder to index and crosswick their pages.
- Magician's Academy: still unindexed and using the wrong naming convention for subpages.
- Overly Stereotypical Disguise: Hats were pulled for having a poor description, and launched despite people asking for improvements. Also, the "played straight" and "subverted" seem to be a bit confused, which may depend on how important the word 'overly' is.
- Ambiguously Christian: I'm not sure what to do with this right now
- Civilization Of Omnidisciplinary Geniuses: Not really interested in this trope at the moment, but I can create a new draft for it and monitor activity.
- Faint Moment: Bad on several levels. The biggest is PSOC-level description. It's only missing "characters fall asleep from exhaustion" (no, wait, that's there, too!) The odd thing is that ~MeerkatMario is also asking for help (in the editing notes). Have they seen YKTTW before?
- The Hypnotizers: Name is so~so (I dislike "the" usually, and would probably ask for Hypnotist or Hypnotized Character). Some examples need more context. Given that they're asking for help on the editing page (for this one, too!), I'm inclined to believe they haven't seen YKTTW yet.
- SelfDemonstrating.Invisibility: The page has been cut. We've already discussed that Whitetext won't work (because it's been deactivated for wiki) and commenting-out won't work (because people who aren't logged in shouldn't be able to read it. I'd like to put it back with the spoiler-tags. I know ~Madrugada said it won't work for users that are logged-in, but here's my counter-argument: With spoilers set to "off", you still see the dotted line surrounding the text. Just like classic Visible Invisibility techniques.
- Strength Beyond Your Comprehension: Has a draft page now, so the original could be cut. ~Pasty Kake needs to keep an eye on their draft and respond to troper comments. [Wait- Maddie suspended them. do we leave it alone until after they talk?]
- Commerce Pimp: If we're going to leave this one alone (which I can understand), it needs to be on more indexes.
- Mid Air Refueling: Have you ported the page over to a draft yet?
- The Forgery / Frauds And Foolies: Only you & I have commented on that. Is it okay to go ahead and do? I know you rarely get more than your own opinion.
edited 24th Jul '14 8:57:05 AM by crazysamaritan
- Ambiguously Christian: I'd be inclined to cut.
- Commerce Pimp: Added to Advertising Tropes.
- The Devil Rides Out: Stub work page; creator messaged.
- Characters.Magicians Academy: I think I'll move them over to a correct title.
- Mid Air Refueling: Not done - I am not good at YKTTW really.
- Overly Stereotypical Disguise: <Reads YKTTW> Description is a bit bare bones, yeah. Not sure what to fix there, though - other than adding some material.
- Pansexual: Trope with no trope examples.
- Strength Beyond Your Comprehension: If someone's willing, they can work to fix it.
edited 25th Jul '14 4:01:55 AM by MarqFJA
- The Forgery / Frauds And Foolies: was originally a single ykttw. I ws asking if you could say if you also think they need polishing (I'm especially upset with Frauds and Foolies' name).
edited 25th Jul '14 11:08:15 AM by crazysamaritan
edited 25th Jul '14 11:15:14 AM by MarqFJA
- Castle Of Magic: Needs crosswicking.
- Civilization Of Omnidisciplinary Geniuses: If you guys are handling it, that is good.
- Radar.Homestar Runner: As a work published on its own website, I doubt that it should have Getting Crap Past the Radar examples.
- War Of Harmony: Stub work page; creator messaged.
- Brad And Jerrid: Stub work page; creator messaged.
- Dangan Ronpa Legacy Of Despair: Stub work page; creator messaged.
- Characters.Doubt Academy Rubble Roster and Characters.Doubt Academy Rot Roster: Empty character page; it needs both indexing and tropes, ~Caits Meow.
- Evil Genie Gambit: A complaint about Google displaying redlinks, by ~Arkinea. Cut, in my opinion.
- Game Boys: Stub work page; creator messaged.
- Star Wars: Tarkin: Stub work page; creator messaged.
- Texhnolyze The Abridged Series: Stub work page; creator messaged.
- Characters.Astral Cabal Black Roster: Empty character page by ginkata that also needs to be indexed.
- Douchebag Chocolat: Aside from being in the wrong namespace, I am not sure what this page is about, by ~xBonezBreaker.
- Gay Percentage: A stub trope with only two examples and no indexing or YKTTW by ~satyricalhumours.
- Authors.Go Through The Alphabet Before Somebody Posts A My Little Pony Picture: An ad hoc page listing authors of a work, I don't know if we need that.
- Mii: Is this a work page? By ~Waxing Name.
- Pansexual: Still needs opinions.
- Walking City OCT: Stub work page; creator messaged.
edited 28th Jul '14 4:46:50 AM by SeptimusHeap