- Two words: Meg Griffin. Although some people dislike her for being a Bratty Teenage Daughter, does that really justify the unprovoked abuse she gets from almost everybody on the show??
- Edd from Ed Eddn Eddy. I feel bad for him along with Ed for always getting punished along with Eddy for things that aren't even his fault. Eddy sometimes gets my sympathy when he does nothing wrong and he still gets bullied and punished (Ex. The Halloween Special).
- Oscar Proud from The Proud Family. Things just don't go right for him, even when he isn't being a Jerkass. (when I was a little kid, the sub plot of "Surf and Turf" made me wanna cry, but I had to remind myself that it was only a cartoon)
- Tootie from The Fairly OddParents!. Her sister is the devil incarnate and she doesn't have any friends.
edited 16th Oct '12 6:01:00 PM by MsCC93
edited 17th Oct '12 2:14:18 PM by redhed311
edited 16th Oct '12 6:06:52 PM by Psi001
- Yeah, nobody in that show is completely innocent. Meg, in my opinion, only deserved punishment at least twice. First, in the episode when she pretends to be a teen mom to Stewie to make money for a Prada bag (pretty desperate if you ask me) and the second, when she kidnaps Brian and tries to rape him (desperate again).
- The episode that I felt bad for Brian was when he unknowingly slept with Quagmire's Dad. When he found out, he felt remorse and disgusted and took a shower. I think the realization of what he did was enough for Brian and he didn't deserve to get a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown from Quagmire. It also made Quagmire look like a douche.
- Yess villains like Friz and Nug always get my sympathy...they remind me of James and Meowth from Pokemon when they have to deal with Jessie.
- I also feel bad for Butters from South Park for dealing with jerk relatives and mean peers. I think he's an interesting character.
- I felt bad for Stan because he had a Jerkass dad and he is the Only Sane Man, dealing with idiots like Cartman on a daily basis. Plus, when he tried to confide in a few people about the abuse he got from his sister, they laughed at him instead.
- I'm not sure if you remember her, but I consider Shelley, Stan's sister, a Jerkass Woobie. I hated Shelley because she always abused Stan for no reason and always got away with it, but when she didn't want to sleep with a guy, he dumped her and she cried to Cartman about how guys her age thought she was ugly. I really didn't feel bad for Cartman when Shelley babysat him, since he's a way bigger jerk than she is. Of course, that doesn't justify her actions towards Stan, but there was a time she confessed that Stan wasn't the perpetrator and she does care about how Stan grows up, and she doesn't allow people to beat on Stan, except for her. I only like Shelley when she isn't being a jerk to Stan, but I can't stand her when she beats on her poor brother.
edited 16th Oct '12 6:28:58 PM by MsCC93
edited 16th Oct '12 6:48:47 PM by Psi001
edited 17th Oct '12 5:45:30 PM by Psi001
edited 17th Oct '12 8:56:08 PM by dmysta3000
edited 18th Oct '12 3:01:45 PM by Theoriginalblader
Another Woobie I would like to add is Lilo from Lilo and Stitch. I also felt sorry for May Kanker in the Valentine's special on Ed Edd n Eddy, since she didn't do anything wrong. Plus, it was revealed that she was indeed smart.
edited 18th Oct '12 6:00:56 PM by MsCC93
edited 18th Oct '12 6:10:38 PM by Psi001
edited 19th Oct '12 7:12:43 AM by MsCC93
edited 19th Oct '12 3:18:16 PM by Kaizoku20