Needs Help: Product Placement get usage counts
Deadlock Clock: 25th Dec 2012 11:59:00 PM
edited 25th Oct '12 9:41:56 AM by SeanMurrayI
edited 22nd Dec '12 6:47:21 PM by AnotherDuck
- Sort the unsorted section. Some might go down to the parody section.
- Rewrite examples to fit the new structure.
- Check the parody section for straight examples.
- Make sure the page is formatted properly and examples are indented as they should.
edited 25th Dec '12 8:54:32 AM by AnotherDuck
edited 27th Dec '12 1:17:55 PM by AnotherDuck
edited 27th Dec '12 6:09:37 PM by Prfnoff
edited 27th Dec '12 10:59:18 PM by AnotherDuck
- Namespacing. Not necessary, but pleasant.
- Breaking out Mascot Games to a subtrope. If the subtrope is pulled through YKTTW, there's no need for TRS action, just move the examples there. Also not necessary.
- What to do about the Stadiums? Leave, remove, or move? If move, where?
- Move (or remove if already there) Everybody Owns A Ford and Everyone Owns A Mac examples to subtropes. I don't think there were singular examples, though, and personally I think it might be a good idea to list all product placement of a work in one place, even if some of it fit a subtrope too. What's the policy on that?
- Replace content of Product Placement with Sandbox.Product Placement. Would need to take edits after 25 December into account, as those are not present in the sandbox.
- Close thread and bring the number of threads down.
edited 4th Jan '13 5:46:07 PM by AnotherDuck
You need to Get Known to get one of those.