Question: What kind of walls does WallAroundTheWorld cover?:
- A wall keeping city/country/world separate from everything around it, or
- Any wall designed to keep two lands/worlds separate?
edited 28th Sep '12 8:59:06 PM by BlueIceTea
- It's lacking content.
- It's not clear how it's distinct from Wall Around the World. Not because The Great Wall's description isn't clear, but because the description for Wall Around the World is ambiguous.
- Indexing The Great Wall and adding examples directly to the page?
- Sending it back to YKTTW for extra work?
- Taking both tropes to the Trope Repair Shop?
edited 29th Sep '12 8:20:38 PM by BlueIceTea
- the Wall in A Song of Ice and Fire
- the Wall in Stardust
- the Wall in the Old Kingdom books
- Chattergy's Wall in Haroun and the Sea of Stories
- most real life Great Walls, including the one in Berlin, the one in Palestine, and perhaps even the one in China
edited 30th Sep '12 9:19:57 PM by BlueIceTea
You need to Get Known to get one of those.