"All around us people scream for tomorrow, even though tomorrow will never come." — Beatrice, The Aigis of Black Snow
A new Magical Girl RP set After the End
. The population on the planet Gaia has reached a low of 100,000. The causes of the disappearances are both supernatural and the will of the person themselves. Some commit suicide out of grief or despair, some vanish, being a victim of evil demons that crawl in the otherworld known as Tartarus. The humans, their lives are coming to an end, slowly but surely. Without hope, there is only despair and with despair comes death.
"I'll believe, I'll always believe in the future. Things are grim now, but that's why we're here! To make a better tomorrow!" — Unknown Aigis
The Heroes, The Aigis
, Magical Girls, Mahou Shoujo, whichever term you'd rather use, that pretty much describes them. They're warriors that are capable of fighting the evil demons that leak out from Tartarus. Their magic is related to their innerself
and projects itself as such. So basically soul = personality = powers. They reflect each other, as well as the costume itself. It's not really that difficult, if you think about it. They can tap into their powers by training or practicing, or by coming into contact with anything supernatural (excluding Demons, Tartarus and Witches)! The most common of these is actually another Aigis, which helps another girl materialize her power and magic.
"Even the world itself desires death... so what hope is there for us?" — Alicia, The Aigis of Black Fire
The Witches, The Void Aigis
Witches, Dark Magical Girls, or Void Aigis, that's what they're called. Void Aigis are tainted
girls that have accepted death, despair, and ultimately destruction over living. They've lost sight of who they are, what they're fighting for and have just lost all hope. Demons take advantage of this, and work their influence into the girl's themselves. They taint their souls, making them stronger, and they distort their original views on the world. Now with more power, they seek to wreak as much havoc upon the land as possible in their own unique ways. Their magic is often a darker color than what they used originally, and their costume changes slightly to mimic the new shift in their soul.
"They'll over run us, we have to retreat! We have to run! There's no way to win!" — Villager
The Demons, The Tartaruchi
The demons are manifestations of mankinds desire to be destroyed
. Some say it's Gaia initiating the favor, others say it's something beyond Tartarus but one thing is for sure, they want
mankind dead. They come in many different shapes and sizes to reflect the fears, the darkness of the heart.
"I'll make a better world for the four of us, I won't let everything end like this! Let's GO!" — Unknown Aigis
The world, Gaia, is slowly dying as Tartarus enroaches upon the populace. It's getting harder and harder to grow and find food. The Aigis are slowly dying out, as is the hope in the hearts of the people. In the darkness, they say there is light, but that light can be put out, only to grow more darkness.
Humans band together in small villages, hoping to survive. They stay away from the darkness. It's truly the Age of Darkness for mankind.
- Normal Girl:
- Age: 8 being the youngest and 19 the oldest.
- Magical Girl:
- Type: Aigis/Witch (Yes, you can choose.)
- Magical Girl Outfit:
- Alignment: I think most of you know the drill for this.
MAP OF THE CORWIN REGION!◊
- Ruins of York◊: Once a lively town more than a century ago, now decorated with nothing but foliage and grass. No one lives here. It's a relic of the past.
- Corwin Town◊: A place with a population of around 400. It's the ONLY place on the Corwin Peninsula where you'll find a lot of life.
- Corwin Woods: The name should be obvious. It's the woods that you have to traverse in order to get to the town of Corwin.
- Middlesex Pathway: The path that served as a middle-point for travelers over a century ago. There is a paved road there to guide the way, but like everywhere else its deterioration to the point of almost being unseen.
- Hampshire◊: Once a lively town now in the same state as York. However, instead of being decorated in foliage, the dark alley ways prove to be a good breeding ground for the creatures of the dark.
- Middleson◊: A place that's in ruins and has been victim to many a Tartaruchi attack. It has a population of about one hundred but the numbers keep dwindling.
- Roy Mountains: The mountains that serves as a natural barrier to separate the peninsula from the main land.
edited 10th Oct '12 9:54:35 AM by RagnaTheSaviour
"He-llo? Could you say that again? More slowly? In a language I understand? Depending on what you said, I might kick your ass!"