Justice League Anime Interest Check:
edited 19th Sep '12 6:30:02 AM by SKJAM
- Name: Shirou Emiya
- Age: 19, 2 years after Unlimited Blade Works True End.
- Source of character: Fate/stay night
- Physical Description: Shirou is a tall-for-a-Japanese young man with red-orange hair and gold-brown eyes. Usually wears casual attire, and always gives everyone he meets a friendly smile. Shirou is also quite well built and athletic. His hair is perpetually messy, and he has unusual kinked eyebrows. Here's a picture Because people die when they are killed.
- Personality: Shirou acts like the stereotypical nice guy, always helping others with a great big smile on his face. Unfortunately, this attitude is actually part of one big psychological issue. You see, Shirou is empty inside, and cannot feel his own happiness, but has to live through helping others. As a result, he desperately wants to become a "hero of Justice" that can save everyone. Yep, this guy has a martyr complex the size of Jupiter, and nothing will stand in his way of becoming a hero. He's also incredibly stubborn, ans, surprisingly enough, quite sarcastic. Has a huge case of Survivor's guilt, as well. And as dense as a brick when it comes to women.
- Powers/Skills/Equipment: Copy-Pasta from wiki.
- Reinforcement: Allows him to analyze the structural composition of an object, and increase its effectiveness, such as making it more durable or its shape more practical, or return it to its original state. He can also use it to improve upon the physical capabilities of his own body, such as his eyesight, allowing him to see as far as four kilometers away.
- Structural Grasp Magecraft: Allows him to understand the structure and design of objects as if he were viewing a blueprint.
- Projection (Tracing): The concept behind this Magecraft is rather simple, to shape prana into the material composition and design of an object that is being imagined by the magus. The item is not everlasting, as it is recognized by the world as a phantasm that doesn't belong in the natural world, and it will be erased as an inconsistency. The better the image in the caster's imagination, the more stable and longer lasting the object will be, and it can be further improved by having technical knowledge of its construction, such as a blueprint, or having materials to overlay the desired shape upon. Shirou's own version of Projection, called Tracing greatly differs from normal Projection in the fact that not only does it reproduce the shape and substance of an object, but also its entire history as well.He is only effectively able to reproduce swords, other weapons, and armor, but this specialty allows him to faithfully reproduce even legendary weapons.
- Cooking: Shirou is an excellent chef, and he loves cooking. Also owns a cute pink apron.
- Background: Shirou Emiya is more or less the same as in canon. Orphaned by a horrible fire, adopted by a Magus, fought in a Holy Grail War, defeated the King of Heroes...Yes, this Shirou is from the Unlimited Blade Works route. The only difference was that instead of going to London with his girlfriend Rin, he chose to stay in Japan, where he was eventually contacted by the JL.
- Why they're being considered for the team: Unmatched enthusiasm and zeal for the cause of GREAT JUSTICE. Also, his arsenal of legendary weapons pack a hell of a punch, not to mention make him incredibly versatile in battle. And having an awesome chef doesn't hurt the League either.
edited 20th Sep '12 1:26:01 AM by DeathChariot
edited 21st Sep '12 5:38:58 AM by OriginalPL2
edited 23rd Sep '12 5:31:59 PM by OriginalPL2
edited 8th Oct '12 12:26:23 PM by Deadbeatloser22
You need to Get Known to get one of those.