Justice League Anime Interest Check:
- Source of character:
- Physical Description: Link to picture helpful, but will not substitute for actual description.
- Background: Include how the character's backstory has changed (if much) due to growing up in more-or-less mainstream Japan.
- Why they're being considered for the team: That is, why this person, rather than others with the same powers or personality?
- Kazumi played by Ragna the Saviour
- Nanoha Takamachi AKA The White Devil played by desdendelle
- Sumire Kanzaki played by Bombadillo
- Aikawa Ayumu played by Aura of Mild Chaos
- Black☆Star and Tsubaki Nakatsukasa played by Stratofarius
- Raoh played by Aken Jizo
- Celty Sturluson played by deathpigeon.
- Shirou Emiya played by Death Chariot
- Nana played by Original PL 2
edited 23rd Sep '12 10:13:12 AM by SKJAM
- Name: Kazumi Kazusa Michirou
- Source of Character: Puella Magi Kazumi Magica
- Physical Description: Magical girl of justice!, but now getting down to the nitty gritty. Kazumi's build is pretty skinny regardless of how much food she consumes. She retains a nice hour-glass figure, and she stands at around 5'5" which is decent for a girl of her age. Her hair is a deep black and her eyes a nice, dirty brown. Her skin is perfect as in there's not a scratch, cut nor scar to be seen. Her battle attire consists of a stereotypical witch hat which has given some implications. The rest of the outfit shows some skin but the most important parts ARE covered by thick lines of black cloth. A skirt covers her midsection down, and her shoes are midnight black and rather pointy.
- Personality: Kazumi is pretty unpredictable and hotheaded. She can go from happy, to sad, to any extreme at any given time. Given this, she is cheerful most of the time, probably way too much of the time. It can be endearing or annoying depending on the person that's around her. The magical girl is also stubborn, hard-headed and loves to eat. She even has a philosophy based around food. It's something along the lines of Evil people never finish their meals!
- Soul Gem: Standard procedure for Puella Magi is that they have a Soul Gem, which serves as their true body. If the Gem isn't destroyed, then they can remain alive. It also offers the capacity to regenerate wounds, but Kazumi doesn't exactly have that special kind of power.
- Destruction: Kazumi's power manifests itself as blasts of in which she promptly names Limit Esterni. They can be fired from the heavens, or from the tip of her staff for a horizontal blast. Their destructive power varies, but at max it could probably blow out the first floor of an average house.
- Crafting: Kazumi can create mundane weapons instead of relying on her staff to dish out damage, even though that is her main mode of attack. She's been shown to toss out magical rifles from her witch hat and create other weapons that her friends have used. Although, she can't use them to their full capacity.
- Background: Kazusa Michirou is still the same magical girl as she was in canon, but there is a major difference in that she didn't witch. and she's still very much alive. The Pleiades Saints, the magical girl team that she had formed, is still in work in the city of Asunaro, located, of course, in Japan.
- Why they're being considered for the team: Kazumi's personality is one of her strong points, as she's mostly optimistic even in the darkest of times. She can bring some hope to the situation, even if it's dire, even if there is no hope, she'll find a way to succeed! Kazumi also has some leadership qualities due to her experience with managing her own group of seven magical girls called the Pleiades Saints.
edited 14th Sep '12 6:48:58 PM by RagnaTheSaviour
- Name: Nanoha Takamachi. AKA The White Devil.
- Source: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's.
- Physical Description:
- School uniform with Raising Heart (left), age 9◊; Barrier Jacket with Raising Heart (right).◊
- Nanoha looks like an average fifteen-year old girl, with brown hair that she usually wears in a long ponytail, large blue eyes and a short, slim build. While not wearing causal clothes, chances are she's wearing her school uniform: a white knee-length dress and a black-edged white sailor's jacket. She usually wears a necklace holding her Device, Raising Heart, in its/her standby form of a red jewel.
While fighting, Raising Heart auto-casts her Barrier Jacket, which is a puffier version of her school uniform; it adds blue lines, puffy shoulders, blue puffy wrist-guards with yellow lines, black fingerless gloves, and a large red ribbon in front.
- Personality: Naive, kind, and energetic. Nanoha always tries to understand people, even if it means shooting giant magical lasers at them to get them to listen. She's got a somewhat itchy trigger finger — she's not afraid to laser someone to get them to listen, as noted above — but prefers talking, and will usually befriend her downed enemy once she can get them to listen.
- Powers: Nanoha is a mage. In the Nanohaverse, spells are complex energy equations, regulating Mana generating in the mage's Linker Core. Because of that, Nanohaverse magi usually use computers called Devices to assist them in their spellcasting. Nanoha uses an Intelligent Device — a Device with a sophisticated AI and a limited ability to act on its own — called Raising Heart. Her spells range from shields (Protection and its variations, Round Shield), small magical lasers and magical bullets (Divine Shooter, Crossfire Shoot, Accel Shooter) to giant magical lasers (Divine Buster and Starlight Breaker). She can also cast binds and fly. Most of them are pink in colour.
- Background: Nanoha was an ordinary schoolgirl till she found an injured ferret clutching a jewel in its mouth in a park one day. The ferret was truly a shape-shifted archaeologist mage named Yuuno Scrya from another planet called Mid-childa; he came to earth to find and retrieve twenty-one Lost Logia (dangerous magical relics) called Jewel Seeds that he excavated and subsequently lost. Nanoha decided to help him; he told her that she had incredible magical talent. She helped him gather the Jewel Seeds, fighting and befriending another mage among the way.
- Changes from Canon: Reduced TSAB contact with her. She still operates from Uminari City, Japan.
- Why Nanoha is Being Considered for the Team?: despite her young age, she is a competent mage and warrior. Her personality ensures that she'll try diplomacy first, and her record of finding solutions to seemingly-impossible situations also helps. The fact that Nanohaverse magic is As Lethal as It Needs to Be is also a factor.
edited 16th Sep '12 6:24:18 AM by desdendelle
edited 15th Sep '12 2:53:57 PM by SKJAM
edited 15th Sep '12 4:12:45 PM by desdendelle
edited 16th Sep '12 10:53:48 AM by Bombadillo
edited 16th Sep '12 5:07:43 AM by SKJAM