The Holiday Warriors - Sign Up Thread:
- Any Special Powers
- Additional Information.
- Name: Fourth
- Appearance: Something Akin to This
- Personality: Loud, hammy and boisterous, Fourth bounces between a General Ripper attitude and a general, happy go lucky but lazy attitude. He's quite confusing to deal with however. But a good friend none the less.
- Holiday: Fourth of July.
- Any Special Powers: The ability to create or cause explosions in a fashion similar to that of a Firework. They can range from something small like s sparkler, or something larger.
- Fourth of July. —> Fourth
- Arbor Day —> Arby
- All Saints Day —> Charon
- April Fools Day —> Jules
- Passover —> Psyche Drivas.
- Opposite Day —> Redivider
- Oktoberfest —> Paulie
- Dia De Los Meurtos —> Guiar a Los Muertos
- Friday the 13th —> Jinx
- Halloween —> Halos
- Bonfire Night —> Guy
- Groundhog Day —> Phil
- Chinese New Years
edited 15th Sep '12 9:28:16 PM by MichaelDj54
- Name: Arby
- Appearance: The colors of her clothes and eyes changes as the seasons pass- orange for autumn, white for winter, green for spring and yellow for summer.
- Personality: Arby has her head in the clouds (or shall we say, the trees), which leads to her often being classified as a cloudcuckoolander. She's not dumb, however, and when she puts her mind to something, she can do a very good job. However, Arby is always looking for her chance to shine. She's always been seen as the most useless holiday, so she'll do anything that'll turn her into a famous holiday.
- Holiday: Arbor Day
- Any Special Powers: Can manipulate any type of vegetation (including wood). This can be used in many ways, from communicating with the trees to learn the locations of her targets, to quickly transforming a piece of wood into a tool.
- Additional Information: Since she lived most of her life in the forest, she has great survivalist skills. She also loves music.
edited 13th Sep '12 1:12:00 PM by Stratofarius
edited 13th Sep '12 1:53:10 PM by Bindlestick
edited 13th Sep '12 2:09:09 PM by LizardOfAus
- Appearance: [http://njoo.deviantart.com/art/Charon-57030676]
- Personality: He's silent and bitter, he's the once who guides those dead and sees the sorrow of death. He mourns each passing and resents those who cannot understand the sorrow and consequence of death.
- Holiday: All Saint's Day
- Any Special Powers: Can find the way through any place and can ferry over waters, he can also talk to the dead and see those whose died but yet not passed on.
- Additional Information: Charon might usually be very serious and seen associated with death, he himself hates death and he himself adores the beauty of life.
edited 13th Sep '12 2:16:47 PM by MichaelDj54
- Name: Jules "The Fool" Montgomery.
- Appearance: The Fool appears as a tall, Caucasian man, somewhere around his mid-twenties or so with shortly cut jet black hair and a sort of farmer's tan. Wiry though he may be, that's not to say he's at all nonathletic, as lean muscle stands out under his skin, and on the whole he seems perpetually ready to leap into action like a coiled snake. He's usually seen wearing an obnoxious, though immaculately tailored and pressed, yellow plaid suit with a matching tie. If you look closely, you'll notice a small metal pin in the shape of a purple jester's cap on his lapel.
- Personality: Jules is, to put it quite bluntly, a jackass. Well, if you asked he'd call himself a "jokester", but among the Holiday Warriors the two terms have become synonymous. That's not to say he's impulsive or anything, oh no. A good joke takes time and planning. If you go for the punchline right off the bat, the whole thing just falls apart. And that's what he's most concerned with, really. His own amusement, and occasionally the amusement of others. He just wants people to laugh, at him or with him or at each other, it doesn't matter. He wants to see smiles on those grim little faces, and he'll do whatever he can to make it happen. He has horribly low self-esteem, and will often make fun of himself as much as he does others. Not terribly concerned with fame, either. He may not be an officially recognized holiday, but enough people practice it to make it matter.
- Holiday: April Fool's Day/prima aprilis/Hunt-the-Gowk day
- Any Special Powers: While he's hardly the oldest of the Warriors, Jules still has a couple tricks up his sleeves. Two, to be exact. His first little supernatural whammy is that he can make almost anyone believe almost anything he tells them, as long as it's not an obvious lie*. It's markedly more difficult to pull on other supernatural entities, and so he doesn't really bother using it on them unless he really needs to, or if he thinks it'll be funny. Secondly, Jules is capable of temporarily paralyzing a foe by causing them to break out in peals of uproarious laughter, allowing him to make a speedy escape should he be caught in the act. Again, this is much less effective against other Holiday Warriors, and has much fewer possible uses than his first ability, and as such he uses it even less.
- Additional Information: Had a bit of a falling out with Opposite Day in the 50's. Neither of them are willing to discuss the details. Additionally, both of his powers come with one rather odd caveat. When the hour turns to noon, Jules' abilities cease to function entirely for the next few minutes, leaving him helpless and with several prankees now released from his spell and out for blood.
edited 13th Sep '12 2:36:28 PM by Bindlestick
- Name: Psyche (pronounced Psee-khe) Drivas.
- Appearance: Ranmaru Mori is such a crossdresser.
- Personality: Psyche is very, very determined. She is a no-nonsense girl, all business and no fun, you name it. She is vindictive and harsh, but fair.
- Holiday: Pesach (Passover).
- Powers: The Ten Plagues.
- I — Blood: Psyche can turn water to blood and vice-versa. When used on a living being, it slowly kills them of asphyxia.
- II — Frogs: Psyche can summon and control frogs. They are ordinary frogs, except that she can communicate with them in a limited way.
- III — Lice: Psyche can summon lice. Their main use is to distract enemies.
- IV — Arov: Psyche can summon a horde of wild animals, mainly predators, to do her bidding. However, it is the same horde that is summoned every time, and animals that killed are not replaced.
- V — Pestilence: Psyche can infect people with contagious, terminal diseases (perhaps plague?).
- VI — Skhin: unused.
- VII — Hail: Psyche can call a hailstorm to strike an area of her designation. The hailstones are large as a grown man's fist and contain fires within them.
- VIII — Locusts: Psyche can summon a swarm of locusts to do her bidding. Their bite is painful and wounding.
- IX — Darkness: Psyche can cover an area in darkness in which neither man nor animal can see.
- X — Firstborn: By focusing, Psyche can cause a single enemy to think that their loved ones are dead, demoralising them severely.
- Additional Info: See that sword in the picture — a Noudachi called Iron Venegence? She has it.
edited 13th Sep '12 6:15:11 PM by desdendelle