Needs Help: There Are No Therapists get usage counts
- Remove as much misuse and natter as possible and attempt to clarify the definition
- Make There Are No Therapists YMMV
- Turn There Are No Therapists into a no-examples Supertrope with specific subtropes
- Turn Dysfunction Junction into a supertrope with examples (many of which overlap with There Are No Therapists, many more are zero context) and for subtropes have There Are No Therapists and other psych care tropes
Any other suggestions? Time for a crowner?
edited 4th Sep '12 11:46:50 AM by StarValkyrie
edited 5th Sep '12 3:23:05 AM by animeg3282
edited 5th Sep '12 8:29:38 AM by Escher
- A setting which is either Like Reality Unless Noted, an alternate world equal to the modern one in scientific and social innovations, or a progressive future that:
- Lacks therapy or any form of psychological recovery program
- Never mentions said therapies/programs, despite having characters that would clearly benefit.
- Makes said therapies/programs far less competent than they would be in real life.
edited 24th Nov '12 8:50:30 AM by KingZeal
edited 24th Nov '12 10:48:37 AM by KingZeal
edited 24th Nov '12 11:15:08 AM by Pig_catapult
edited 24th Nov '12 12:45:43 PM by Pig_catapult
edited 25th Nov '12 10:58:19 PM by Pig_catapult