Misused: Massive Race Selection get usage counts
edited 23rd Aug '12 12:41:51 PM by spacemarine50
edited 23rd Aug '12 9:22:19 PM by Stratadrake
edited 23rd Aug '12 10:09:47 PM by nrjxll
edited 24th Aug '12 5:27:33 PM by StopMentioningYourself
edited 24th Aug '12 6:37:58 PM by spacemarine50
edited 24th Aug '12 11:18:22 PM by spacemarine50
- Massive Race Selection is the new games-only subtrope, and its name was chosen in a TRS crowner. It inherited the original Loads and Loads of Races definition, and its game examples.
- Loads and Loads of Races is not a games trope anymore — it's a medium-neutral supertrope, including examples from any type of medium that don't fit the games subtrope. (And the new write-up is dying in YKTTW for lack of attention.)
edited 25th Aug '12 12:39:26 PM by ArcadesSabboth
edited 26th Aug '12 12:02:59 PM by ArcadesSabboth
edited 26th Aug '12 12:54:10 PM by ArcadesSabboth
edited 26th Aug '12 4:06:42 PM by spacemarine50
- The ''ZAngband'' variant Entroband has thirty-seven races and twenty-seven classes.
- Agarest Senki features humans, syriums, high elves, dark elves, onerthes', neocolloms, ryulents, larvas, greers, nelths, harpuias and yulishees.
- Lightning Legend: Daigo no Daibouken, taking place in a Fantasy Counterpart Culture of Japan, holds several races represented by several player characters and NPCs: Humans (Daigo, Mayu, Forelock, Adolf, Mirona); Monsters, with at least two sub-categories: Junma / Pure-Monster ( The father of Daigo's mother), and Seima / Holy-Monster (Rankerk); Fairies, with at least one sub-category, the Yukijin / Snow People (Yuki and her father Hiroo); the elf-like Reijin / Beauty Ones (Misa, Risa, and Guren); the big furball rabbit-like Mukumuku (Mokomoko and his family); the Henshin / Transformation race (Disguiser); and the Puppeteer Parasite Hat race (the hat monster controlling Naughty Nou).
- Mass Effect, as part of its huge universe, has many, many races. Many are only known by reading supplemental in-game material.
- Citadel races: Asari, Drell, Elcor, Hanar, Humans, Keepers, Salarians, Turians, Volus
- Non-Citadel races: Batarian, Collector, Geth, Krogan, Quarians, Roloi, Reapers, Virtual Aliens*, Vorcha, Yahg
- Extinct Races: Arthenn, Insannon, Protheans, Rachni*, Thoi'Han, Thorian, Zeioph
edited 3rd Sep '12 8:45:30 PM by Xtifr
Page Action: Massive Race Selection
1st Oct '12 8:30:19 AM