Ambiguous Name: Trainwreck Episode get usage counts
Deadlock Clock: 12th Dec 2012 11:59:00 PM
|Done. Please use the blue button in the future:|
edited 9th Dec '12 6:53:07 AM by SeptimusHeap
edited 23rd Aug '12 1:49:54 PM by AnotherDuck
- A real train wreck
- Train spotting/train, going wrong
- A major crash, in slo-mo
- Any episode with a major disaster, not mutually-exclusive with previous
- A Humiliation Conga episode, or 1 featuring one
edited 23rd Aug '12 5:28:04 PM by spacemarine50
edited 24th Aug '12 9:59:53 AM by Stratadrake
- Police, Fire, Hospital, or Lawyer encountering the crash/disaster in the course of their work, with #2 below touched on, whether on-camera or in summary.
- The POV of a person either involved in the same or related to a victim. Could fall under Very Special Episode. If done poorly, is a Failed Attempt at Drama.
edited 5th Oct '12 2:18:23 PM by Escher