Persona: Fractured Dreams RP Sign Up and Interest Check:
- Name: Aisling Murphy
- Age: 17
- Gender: Female
- Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes, lightly tanned. Slightly above average height.
- Weapon: Old fashioned sling.
- Catalyst: A Claddagh Ring
- Arcana: Tower
- Personality: Aisling has a sense of humour which is usually good hearted though it can sometimes get a little meanspirited. She sometimes uses this to deflect attention from more serious issues that make her uncomfortable, though for the most part she is happy, constant moving around has created some issues for her. When it comes down to it, she is headstrong and determined to keep her word, even to her own detriment.
- History: Born in Galway, Ireland, she's spent most of her youth travelling around Ireland then the UK, ultimately Canada and America. Her Mom's job requires her to keep on the move, while her Dad's played the more nuturing role due to the flexible hours that his stay at home job allows. She's just recently moved into town and is hoping to make to regain lost ground and remake friends quickly.
- Persona Name: Cu Chullain
- Persona Appearance: http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Cu_Chulainn
- Strengths: Wind, he reflects. Resistant to Physical.
- Weaknesses: Weak to Ice.
- Torrent Shot 10% HP Small amount of Pierce damage 3x. 1 foe.
- Matarukaja Improves Attack for 3 turns. All allies.
- Mazionga Moderate amount of Electricity damage. All foes.
- Power Charge Next Slash, Strike, Pierce, or Almighty Physical attack will be 2.5x greater in power. Self.
- Survive Dark (Passive) 50% chance of surviving instant death by Dark with 1 HP any number of times.
- Vile Assault Large amount of Pierce damage with bonus damage if foe is knocked down. 1 foe.
- Unquenchable Fury; Cu Chullain sacrifices a sizable portion of his health for a chance to paralyze all enemies.
edited 31st Aug '12 2:20:51 PM by Fauxlosophe
edited 1st Sep '12 9:05:57 PM by NickTheSwing
- Name: Blake Ryder
- Age: 18
- Gender: Male
- Appearance: "Good Afternoon! How are you?"
- Weapon: Throwing Darts.
- Catalyst: His late grandfather's orante old hourglass.
- Arcana: Death/Wild Card
- Personality: Blake's the sort of person who goes with the flow, taking everything in stride almost to the point of zen. As an albino, he endured quite a lot of teasing and nicknames, but he's long gotten past that by embracing his own appearance. He's quirky and a bit of a loner, but very reliable and generally warm-hearted. Despite this disposition, or probably because of it, he has many "acquaintances" and no meaningful "friends". Aspiring to become a detective since he was young, years of hard work and his introverted nature have payed dividends in excellent perception and deductive prowess.
- History: Blake's life growing up in a stable, lower-middle class family was fairly uneventful. Displaying relatively advanced intellect at an early age, he always felt more connected to adults than to other kids, and was bad at forming meaningful bonds, but he got good grades and was generally well-liked by his peers. The one major blemish on his life came at age 10, when his grandfather, whom he was very close to, died. As one of his last acts, the old man bequeathed his prized antique hourglass to his grandson, and he's kept it with him 24/7 ever since. The whole ordeal had a transformative effect on Blake, and he remained upbeat and positive even afterwards, even as the people he knew moved away or distanced themselves from him for their own reasons. The whole world, he realized in a crystalized moment of clarity, was transient, but with every end was a new beginning.
After graduating from high school in the spring, he's been taking a year off to work and build up the money he needs for college tuition (Student loans? No thank you!). He's presently working part-time at the Archwood Police Department and has more or less apprenticed himself to the detectives on the force. A strange incident involving a butterfly gifted him with a persona and alerted him to the otherworldly danger behind the coma cases, which he was already looking into out of his own curiosity. Since then, he's been entering the dreamscapes of coma patients as they appear all by his lonesome, hunting shadows, pilfering numerous dream-chests that somehow yield real loot, and level grinding agonizingly slowly. He's never gotten deep enough into a dream to fight anything that might be considered a "boss", however.
- Persona Name: Kitsune
- Persona Appearance: A man-sized, five-tailed fox with a large scythe in its mouth. As out-of-place as it seems, its fur is very light grey, with the almost indistinguishable brighter patches being pure white. The orbs tied to its tails glow with mystifying, kaleidoscopic fire. (Unfortunately, I have no good visual reference...)
- Strengths: Very fast. Excellent for survival and running away. Resists Physical and nullifies Dark.
- Weaknesses: Really terrible at offense despite its high Magic attribute. Weak to Light.
- Traesto: Instantly escape from dungeons.
- Endure Light: Survive Light attacks with 1 HP.
- Life Drain: Drains a small amount of HP from one enemy.
- Spirit Drain: Drains a small amount of SP from one enemy.
- Treasure Radar: Reveals location of treasure chests on every floor.
- Enemy Radar: Reveals location of Shadows on every floor over a wide area.
- Fox Fire: Conjures five balls of ethereal, multicolored flame that are fired at whichever enemies are specified. Each individual flame deals low Almighty damage and has a high chance of causing Enervation. Costs 25% of max HP.
- Full Analysis: Reveals an enemy's stats, weak points, and any attacks or skills it may use (Bosses excluded). Costs 10% of max HP.
edited 9th Sep '12 9:31:46 AM by darksidevoid
edited 22nd Nov '12 5:19:32 PM by Sanojutsu
edited 22nd Nov '12 5:27:04 PM by AltruisticPaladins
You need to Get Known to get one of those.