TV Tropes Org

Forums

search forum titles
google site search
Total posts: [191]  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7
8

You all awaken in a dark place.:

 176 eldritchseer, Mon, 17th Sep '12 5:50:27 PM from The NORTH Relationship Status: Showing feelings of an almost human nature
15
>Hide under water.

That water is covered in a black-green oily slick, no way your going in there!

"A GOOD CRIMINAL IS A DEAD CRIMINAL!"

That god damn ball is still out for your blood!

The lit structure seems to be your only option...

You bolt to the structure.

It seems to be some sort of mining faclity, with many smoke stacks and workers scurring around, two trains leave the facilty simultaneously.

[1]

You hear a faint noise in the distance, voices.

You begin to make out the voices!

"OI! 'Ews that over there!"

Oh dear, a even more familair noise blares out from behind you...

"THIS UNIT HAS EXITED ZONE OF AUTHORITY, AS STATED IN LAW 123, 120 THIS UNIT WILL, 'GIVE UP' SO TO SPEAK! YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE AGAIN LAW BREAKER!"

The hellsih ball crawls away.

"OI! 'EW OVER THERE! GET OVER 'ERE!"

A figure beckons you to the mining facility.

What will you do?
"I only write transhumanist fetish porn if paid, thankyewveddymuch." - Mobile Leprechaun
 177 Physical Stamina, Mon, 17th Sep '12 7:35:06 PM from Centipede Central (save me!) Relationship Status: If you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it
'ey, dis is Toime Gal, aka de 'Eroine of Toime
>Reluctantly follow the figure
 178 eldritchseer, Wed, 19th Sep '12 7:39:10 PM from The NORTH Relationship Status: Showing feelings of an almost human nature
15
>Reluctantly follow the figure.

You reluctantly go to the man in the distance.

"An' just h'ew are 'ew"

The man speaks with a thick accent, he is a rather burly man, wearing old torn mining gear, and almost entirely covered in soot.,

"I sup'ose 'ewl be look'in for w'erk, They all are, tell 'ew what! 'Ew go back to 'at build'in, see if 'ew can find a box called, File's on Trade and other manifests, find 'at, and 'ew got y'erself a job mi'sser!"

What will you do?
"I only write transhumanist fetish porn if paid, thankyewveddymuch." - Mobile Leprechaun
 179 Physical Stamina, Wed, 19th Sep '12 7:51:34 PM from Centipede Central (save me!) Relationship Status: If you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it
'ey, dis is Toime Gal, aka de 'Eroine of Toime
>Do what he says. I could use some money.
 180 eldritchseer, Sat, 22nd Sep '12 10:12:44 AM from The NORTH Relationship Status: Showing feelings of an almost human nature
15
>Do what he says.

"Sure, why not."

"GREAT!, 'ere take 'is"

He hands you an old gaslamp.

You walk back to the old building, it's completely silent, eerily silent.

You hear what sounds like broken machinery

You also swear you hear somthing else, just at the edge of your hearing.

What will you do?
"I only write transhumanist fetish porn if paid, thankyewveddymuch." - Mobile Leprechaun
 181 eldritchseer, Sat, 22nd Sep '12 12:25:52 PM from The NORTH Relationship Status: Showing feelings of an almost human nature
15
Cough Cough!

"I only write transhumanist fetish porn if paid, thankyewveddymuch." - Mobile Leprechaun
 182 Physical Stamina, Sat, 22nd Sep '12 3:20:25 PM from Centipede Central (save me!) Relationship Status: If you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it
'ey, dis is Toime Gal, aka de 'Eroine of Toime
> Get to work
 183 Classifiedzerogoki, Sat, 22nd Sep '12 4:38:28 PM from Hoenn Relationship Status: GAR for Archer
 184 eldritchseer, Sat, 22nd Sep '12 7:39:52 PM from The NORTH Relationship Status: Showing feelings of an almost human nature
15
>Get to work.

M'kay!

You enter the dark building, turning on the gas lamp.

"A-A-A GO-O-O-OD CRI-(Zrk)-MINAL... L-L-LA-A-A-AW BREAKER!"

You see the security orb shattered and broken in the corner!

You further light the lamp, to see that the whole building is covered in some black ooze!

[1]

Are you blind yet?

"What!?"

I asked... ARE YOU BLIND YET!?

The voice howls at you from all dierections, you hear multiple voices, speaking slightly out of synch, one sounds like a knife dragging across metal, another sounds like a stone slab crashing on to the floor, and the loudest one sounds like a furious man.

It matters not, you matter not, for soon... all that is flesh and blood will die

You see that the dark growth seems to crawl along the roof, walls, and floor.

You also seem somthing move just beyound your vision, and then you notice, the meger light that was once provided by the light column , that got you up here, is gone, replaced with a spurt of some horrible oily, black tar!

You see the filing cabnite and grab a random piece of paper.

What will you do?
"I only write transhumanist fetish porn if paid, thankyewveddymuch." - Mobile Leprechaun
 185 Physical Stamina, Sat, 22nd Sep '12 7:44:03 PM from Centipede Central (save me!) Relationship Status: If you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it
'ey, dis is Toime Gal, aka de 'Eroine of Toime
> Make a paper airplane and hope the bad things stop
 186 eldritchseer, Sun, 23rd Sep '12 8:21:02 AM from The NORTH Relationship Status: Showing feelings of an almost human nature
15
>Make paper air plane and hope the bad things stop.

"OH GOD MAKE IT STOP!"

You try to fold the paper into a air plane, but are interupted!

THE LIGHT THAT YOU BRING OFFENDS US! THE LIGHT OF THE LATERN SHALL BE EXTINGUISHED! THE LIGHT OF YOUR SOUL MUST BE EXTINGUISHED!

You feel a cold hand on your shoulder!

What will you do?

edited 23rd Sep '12 8:21:36 AM by eldritchseer

"I only write transhumanist fetish porn if paid, thankyewveddymuch." - Mobile Leprechaun
 187 Physical Stamina, Sun, 23rd Sep '12 9:12:48 AM from Centipede Central (save me!) Relationship Status: If you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it
'ey, dis is Toime Gal, aka de 'Eroine of Toime
>Punch the figure in the nuts and book it
 188 eldritchseer, Sun, 23rd Sep '12 9:50:56 AM from The NORTH Relationship Status: Showing feelings of an almost human nature
15
>Punch the figure in the nuts and book it.

"SUCK IT!"

You flip around and punch the figure in the nuts!

You immedately regret that, the figure is a shadow, even in the light of the lantern, only two burning, smoldering eyes glare at you, completely unphased.

Mhmhmhmhh! Ahuhauhauhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Mortals really are pathetic! Prepare to enter a nightmare of which there is no escape, a realm composed of your fear, A REALM WHICH SHALL BE YOUR TOMB!

The figure rabidly claws at you, and the inky blankness grows much faster than before, trying to beat you to the exit!

THE LIGHT WHICH YOU WEILD WILL WITHER AND DIE! YOU WILL WITHER AND DIE! ALL THINGS WILL WITHER AND DIE! THE LIGHT WILL PERISH!

You run to the door!

But the darkness beaty you to it and slammed it shut, and your lantern has just gone out.

You are in the dark, you are likly to be slaughtered by a demon.

What will you do?

"I only write transhumanist fetish porn if paid, thankyewveddymuch." - Mobile Leprechaun
 189 Physical Stamina, Sun, 23rd Sep '12 10:01:30 AM from Centipede Central (save me!) Relationship Status: If you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it
'ey, dis is Toime Gal, aka de 'Eroine of Toime
>Jump out the window and hope for the best
 190 eldritchseer, Sat, 29th Sep '12 11:03:31 AM from The NORTH Relationship Status: Showing feelings of an almost human nature
15
>Jump out a window and hope for th-

>Speak to a important "investor".

[1]

"It seems I have saved you, at least for the moment, from a very unpleasent situation."

The man from earilier sits in a ornate chair, decorated with iron gildings that move when you don't look at them.

"I would recomend you stay seated, it makes it so much easier to keep the connection up. How do you get yourself into these situations, nevermind, I already know! P Lease note, I can't keep you here forever you know, I may only give you my boon, and hold a short discussion."

He hands you a rectangular package, covered in some kind of silver-like substance.

"Would you like somthing to drink? Would you like to ask a question?"

What will you do?
"I only write transhumanist fetish porn if paid, thankyewveddymuch." - Mobile Leprechaun
 191 Physical Stamina, Sat, 29th Sep '12 11:23:38 AM from Centipede Central (save me!) Relationship Status: If you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it
'ey, dis is Toime Gal, aka de 'Eroine of Toime
> Ask why I suddenly got railroaded
The system doesn't know you right now, so no post button for you.
You need to Get Known to get one of those.
Total posts: 191
 1 ...  3  4  5  6  7
8


TV Tropes by TV Tropes Foundation, LLC is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from thestaff@tvtropes.org.
Privacy Policy