Unclear Description: Celebrity Paradox get usage counts
Deadlock Clock: 14th Oct 2012 11:59:00 PM
- 1. The adaptation is set in the later period than the original, the original work and all previous adaptations seem to never exist in this universe.
- 2. Actor A plays Character B in the Work X which takes place in what is supposed to be our universe. Bís resemblance to A is not referenced.
- 3. Actor A also plays Character C in the Work Y. The Work Y doesnít exist in Work X.
- 4. Work X does make a reference to Work Y. Character Bís resemblance to Character C is never mentioned.
- 5. Someone in Work X notice that Character B looks like Character Y from the Work Y.
- 6. Actor A exists in Work X. As bonus points he or she can even make a cameo As Himself in addition to playing Character B.
edited 2nd Aug '12 4:58:06 PM by kundoo
You need to Get Known to get one of those.