Unclear Description: The Heavy get usage counts
Deadlock Clock: 14th Aug 2013 11:59:00 PM
- a. A serious or tragic role in a play. b. An actor playing such a role.
- Slang A villain in a story or play.
- Slang A mobster.
- Slang One that is very important or influential: a media heavy.
edited 11th May '13 1:50:25 PM by Xtifr
- Playing The Heavy: "The Heavy" as used in theatre jargon: the one who makes things difficult for the protagonists.
- Plot Driving Villain: The driving villain of the story; often played by the heavy actor.
- The Mafia: "The Heavy" as used to mean a mobster in Hardboiled Detective stories.
- (Something for an influential person)
- Mighty Glacier: "The Heavy" as in a character who is heavy and slow.
- The Big Guy or The Brute: Respectively, the "heavy" attacker for the good guys or bad guys.
edited 12th May '13 9:40:27 AM by WaxingName
You need to Get Known to get one of those.
Single Proposition: The Heavy 2
1st May '13 3:44:05 PM