- Name: Conner Kent, Kon-El
- Real Name: "Project Superboy"
- Gender: Male
- Age: A few week, months, looks like a teen
- Appearance: Plus shoulder length hair◊
- Alignment: Good / Anti-Hero
edited 4th Oct '12 2:36:48 PM by God_of_Awesome
edited 4th Oct '12 5:08:50 PM by GameGuruGG
- Name: Darwin, the Evolving Boy
- Real Name: Armondo Munoz
- Gender: Male
- Age: Late Teens
- Appearance: From the Marvel Wiki
- Alignment: Good
- Personality: Before his manifestation, Armondo was cautious and shrewd, very active, a man of action and few words but quite humble with a good grasp of his limitations. He was also quite the lady's man, using an aura of cute but complicated to reel in the women. However, Darwin has become one of those mutant who let his powers define him. He is fearless and brash, very lazy, wuick to loose his tongue and extremely arrogant. His current appearance, as well as a slight caustic personality, cripples his romantic prospects. Occasionally, the old Armondo shines through.
- Powers and Abilities: From the Marvel Wiki Darwin's mutation is in a state of continual reaction, adapting to whatever his current situation demands. For example, if placed in total darkness his eyes automatically adapt to allow him to see; if underwater he grows functioning gills; if exposed to fire his body becomes fireproof; if falling, his bones soften & his body elasticizes to cushion his landing; or if exposed to the void of space, he stops requiring oxygen & the density of his skin & internal structure increase. His mutation's adaptivity seems limitless; however, he lacks conscious control*, & his adaptations are purely instinctive. Thus far, Darwin's mutation has not displayed any capacity for generating energy beyond converting his physical form into same. It has also afforded him a genius-level intellect, & he has shown the capacity to learn new skills & languages with only limited exposure.
- Weapons and Equipment: Whenever he gets the chance, Darwin prefers the usage of items that make full utilization of his powers, things normally dangerous to their user or things used in a way that would be dangerous that he can use without much worry.
- Origin: His dad came out and his mom took him away, using justice system of conservative south to her advantage. She was resentful and raised her son to be resentful of him too, although more so of being abandoned then being gay. He tried to make his mother happy, by doing well in school and by becoming popular but he was too much like his father. Armondo continued to be active in what he felt was right or wrong and ended up getting into a particular violent fight defending a gay kid at his school. His power manifested to defend him from some particular grievous and lethal wounds and he was out of the closet as a mutant. His mother rejected him and he had to move in with his dad in a farther off part of the country up north. He still held resentment toward his dad though, compounded by the stress of his current predicament. It's only a matter of time before his dad uses some connections to send him off somewhere like Xavier's or he strikes out on his own.
edited 4th Oct '12 6:13:06 PM by God_of_Awesome
edited 4th Oct '12 6:41:02 PM by UdtheImp
edited 4th Oct '12 6:58:47 PM by God_of_Awesome
edited 5th Oct '12 11:26:59 AM by tricksterson
So he is. My turn to feel awkward.
edited 8th Oct '12 12:20:25 PM by HopelessDaydreamer