- Name: (Superhero identity)
- Real Name: (Civilian identity)
- Gender: (Male/Female)
- Age: (Doesn't have to be exact. Could be just "Late 20's" or "Teenager")
- Appearance: (A description is fine, but pictures are preferred.)
- Alignment: (Good, Evil, or Anti-Hero/Villain)
- Personality: (How they act around people)
- Powers and Abilities: (Pretty self explanatory. No ridiculously overpowered superheroes or supervillains, and no completely invulnerable ones either. At least make them feel pain.)
- Weapons and Equipment: (Same as above)
- Origin: (If you like, this can happen during the RP itself)
- Rocket Raccoon by Ud the Imp
- Rogue by Game Guru GG
- Darwin by God Of Awesome
- Werewolf by Night by Tenebrous Gaze
- The Wasp by Gaunt 88
- Hawkeye (Kate) by emilyorthoclase
- X-23 by Meanken
- Husk by Booky
- Blue Beetle by luckybreak91
- The Sandman (Wesleigh Dodds) by Slendid Suit
- The Question by Sanojutsu
- Power Girl by Demovere
- Miss Martian by Stratofarius
- Booster Gold by Son of Sharknado
- Green Arrow by Fantasy Liver
- Access by Sijo
- Superboy by God of Awesome
- Krypto by luckybreak 91
- Fantastic Four
- The Original X-Men
- Wonder Woman (Artemis)
- Doctor Fate
- Agent Coulson
- Iron Man
- Squirrel Girl
- Moon Knight
edited 6th Aug '16 7:41:25 AM by LizardOfAus
- Name: Spider-man
- Real Name: Peter Parker
- Gender: Male
- Age: 17
- Appearance: In costume. Out of costume.◊
- Alignment: Good
- Personality: Ever since the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter Parker has never forgotten that with great power there must also come great responsibility; he does not hesitate to help those in need, even when the inhabitants of New York fear and hate their self-appointed protector. Peter is characterized by his indomitable will; no matter what sort of curveballs life throws his way, no matter the hardships he is forced to endure, Peter takes his licks and never gives up. Despite all that he has lost, Spider-Man has never lost his sense of humour; unless the situation is deadly serious, he will always be ready with a string of quips and corny jokes to frustrate his enemies (and occasionally, his allies) into surrender or defeat.
- Powers and Abilities: Spider-man, true to his name, possesses all the powers of a theoretical man-sized spider. His strength far exceeds human norms, allowing him to lift and throw cars with almost no trouble at all. His agility, too, has been increased, and in conjunction with his almost preternatural "Spider Sense", he's capable of dodging almost any attack thrown at him. In addition, Spider-man is capable of clinging to almost any solid surface with only his hands on feet, allowing him to climb on walls and ceilings, among other such things.
- Weapons and Equipment: While he himself lacks the ability to produce webbing as a spider can, Spider-man's wrist-mounted web shooters more than make up for that deficiency. The shooters run off of a cartridge based system, with each web cartridge holding several meters of compacted artificial webbing inside. The triggers are specially designed to avoid accidental firing, such as when he grabs something or makes a fist. These webs have a variety of uses, from nets to swing-lines to snares.
- Origin: Orphaned at an early age and taken in by his elderly aunt and uncle, Peter Parkerís formative years were hardly ideal; frail, bookish and not of an athletic persuasion, the young Parker was frequently picked on and ostracized by his peers. All this changed, however, when a freak accident at a scientific demonstration he was attending one day saw him get bitten by an irradiated spideróand rather than come down with a case of radiation poisoning as might have been expected, the spiderís venom instead altered and changed his genetic code, granting Peter abilities and powers far beyond those of an ordinary human.
- At first, Peter sought to exploit his newfound powers for his own profit and swiftly developed a narcissistic streak; however, when his uncle was senselessly gunned down by a burglar and he realized that the murderer was a thief he could have stopped earlier that very day, Peter learned a harsh lesson: with great power, there must also come great responsibility. Thus was Spider-Man born.
edited 15th Aug '12 12:44:53 PM by MystyGlyttyr
edited 9th Jul '12 2:41:39 PM by Locoman
edited 9th Jul '12 2:41:31 PM by LizardOfAus
- Name: P-Cat, The Penitent Puss and Devil Dinosaur!
*Real Name: Niels, Devil Dinosaur
*Gender: Both Male
*Age: 6 & 4
*Appearance: Here's Niels both Out◊ and In his suit.◊ Devil Dinosaur looks like this.◊
*Alignment: Angsty Good & Reluctantly Good
- Personality: Niels is quite energetic, enjoys chasing lasers and having his tummy rubbed. His mood is quite dampened when he has to wear his costume, however. More often than not, he would rather be sleeping than off fighting crime. Devil Dinosaur carries a need for the finer things in life, and has an extreme hatred of the "Monkeys" that seem to rule the world today. He manages to deal with this hatred in order to make his ends meet.
- Powers: Niels is able to manipulate kinetic energy in a variety of manners, ranging from launching blasts to knock targets off their feet, and deflecting even the mightiest of blows. His weakness is that he cannot focus when cans are being opened. DD's a billionaire playboy who can throw about money as much as he can throw about his huge saurian body, and often carries a Desert Eagle in his stubby arms. He's also a bit of a drunk, and weak to resist its great charms. Together, THEY FIGHT CRIME!*
- Origin: Devil Dinosaur is one of the slightly rare breeds of Superhero that we would call "Talking Super-Animals". Being the result of a bizarre genetic manipulation experiment run by two stoned-out-of-their-mind scientists, DD is the combination of a Tyrannosaurus Rex, 28 celebrities ranging from Donald Trump to Sean Connery, and a vat of Red Dye #40. He immediately walked up to the men involved, gave them a good look in the eye and told them that they would be sued. In what would eventually become the most lauded case ever to have a dinosaur act as his own attorney, DD failed to reach his goal of suing for 1 Milliard dollars and reached an out of court settlement of 7 Billion. How he managed to reach such a hefty agreement is out of our mind's reach. He then proceeded to actually make wise investments, and eventually bought a NY high-rise penthouse. After a devastating ninja assault on the penthouse*, he started to form A.N.I.M.A.L.*, a elite group of the greatest animal heroes the world over. However, he only has one member so far...
- Niels was born of a freak demon-summoning accident, where instead of using the cat as a host body, the demon* managed to get subdued and became the lesser personality. Niels gained the ability to manipulate kinetic energy n' stuff. How? Well, have you ever created a demon cat accidentally? There's a lot of things that can go wrong. After getting sent to Kitty-Jail for killing his demon worshiping owner, he was released on bail by DD for the purposes of joining A.N.I.M.A.L.
edited 9th Jul '12 3:02:43 PM by wikkit
edited 9th Jul '12 2:59:56 PM by LizardOfAus
edited 9th Jul '12 3:27:52 PM by luckybreak91
edited 9th Jul '12 3:08:05 PM by LizardOfAus
edited 9th Jul '12 3:11:09 PM by UdtheImp
edited 9th Jul '12 3:16:46 PM by wikkit
edited 9th Jul '12 3:19:22 PM by wikkit
edited 9th Jul '12 6:51:41 PM by PaulieRomanov
- Name: Rocket Raccoon
- Real Name: Same
- Gender: Male
- Appearance: Take a picture, it'll last longer.....◊
- Age: Unknown, possible mid-30s
- Alignment: Anti-hero
- Personality: The rough and tumble soldiers with year of combat experience and takes no trash talk from anybody, no matter how intimidating. He's also stubborn at times, especially when it comes to beating down badguys, and will not back down from a fight until either he's unconscious or the other guy's a bleeding mass of broken bones. He has a hair trigger temper as well, most prominent when you equate his size with weakness, or your making fun of his species to his face. However, to those who get to know him and those who earns his trust, Rocket is a loyal friend who is willing to go into the Depths of Hell to drag you out of it. He has a strong sense of justice as well, and has a soft spot for both children and non-aware animals. Those who hurt either tend to end up having their faces scratches out........
- Powers and Abilities:
- Normal Raccoon abilities: Has the same heightened senses of smell, hearing, sight, and touch like normal raccoons as well as the ability to see in the dark
- Super Strength: When compared to normal raccoon. He possesses human Olympian athlete level strength, allowing him to carry some of his heavier equipment and take down large opponents.
- Durability: He is more durable than even most regular humans, being able to take a bit more damage.
- Super Human Agility
- Digging: So good at digging through soft ground it almost like he can teleport
- Military Tactical Genius
- Martial Arts Training
- Extensive Weapons Expertise: Has vast knowledge on the use and maintenance of almost all types of weapons with the skill to match, but has a preference for guns and high explosives. He also a very skilled marksman and an expert at trap laying
- Expert Pilot: Able to fly almost any air based vehicle, spacecraft, and sea craft with usually little training and experience. Hasn't quite grasped land based vehicles though.......
- Tail Spinning: Can spin his tail at high speeds for a few second to hover and glide over long distance, though he has to jump from a high point in order for this ability to be useful.
- Impersonation: Able to act like a normal Earth raccoon in order to keep cover. This works every time despite his uniform being a dead giveaway, and for some reason people only noticed AFTER he starts talking.
- Weapons and Equipment:
- Normal Weapons: He carries around with him a pair of laser pistol with him, which are his primary weapons, various grenades, and a laser edged combat knife for close quarters fighting.
- Trap Beacons: Carries a large supply of ball bearing like devices that, when deployed, creates momentary hard light holograms that replicate actual traps with startling accuracy, mostly laser traps, falling boulders, log traps, electrified net traps, and bear traps.
- Rocket Skates: Specially Rocket boots that allows him to fly in the air at high speeds and can be used to soften long falls.
- Origin: Rocket Raccoon is a member of a race of genetically altered wildlife that was given both bipedal movement and sapience to become workers of their planet turned insane asylum by advanced robots who were the original caretakers up until their creators left the planet and isolated it from the rest of the galaxy (long story, don't ask). Rocket himself was formerly the head of the planet's security bureau, protecting the inhabitants not only from threats of invaders but also acted as the head of police on the planet as well. He was also the hero of the planet's greatest civil conflict, the Toy Wars, a massive conflict between the corrupt CE Os of two rival toy companies that sold toys to the humanoid charges of the animals, affectionately called "Loonies", and both of whom wished to obtain the planet's Holy relic, Gideon's Bible, the psychiatric diary containing all the knowledge and finding by the planet's original inhabitants, called the "Shrinks." Rocket managed to stop the plans of both sides, even after they teamed up to kill off the raccoon. After the war, Rocket and his friend presented the Bible to the robots, whom still provided the animals with the equipment and materials needed for their jobs, and the head robot used the knowledge and power gained from the relic to create device that managed to permanently cure the mental ailments of humanoid charges. The former Loonies, forever grateful for their years of services, offered Rocket, his people, and all the robots to be their assistants and entertainers as they planned their future.