Misused: Creators Pet get usage counts
edited 9th Jan '13 9:16:34 AM by Fighteer
edited 16th Jan '13 10:03:07 AM by LargoQuagmire
edited 17th Jan '13 5:49:40 AM by Fighteer
edited 17th Jan '13 10:42:49 AM by Rebochan
edited 17th Jan '13 11:52:03 AM by painocus
edited 17th Jan '13 1:14:17 PM by painocus
- Hated by fans: Many fans hate her for her rude, ungrateful attitude, as well as for the constant attempts by the game to make us love her.
- Loved and/or worshipped by the writers: Aside from having other characters constantly shill her (which I'll get to), the writers do their damndest to try to shoehorn you into picking her as your girlfriend.
- Character forcing: Yes. From the very beginning of the game, she's shoved into several important scenes for little reason, and it comes off as shilling as the scenes make perfect sense without her. And then she outright steals the title of Big Bad from Izanami at the very last minute in the True Ending.
- Character Shilling: Again, yes. Literally every time the topic of her comes up, everyone immediately starts praising her despite the fact she rarely, if ever, does anything to deserve it. A good example of this is when Kanji calls her beautiful mere seconds after she called him "an ugly old man" to his face.
edited 17th Jan '13 2:54:01 PM by Rebochan
- Gwen Cooper in Torchwood. Gwen is pushed as the character we're supposed to relate to, despite a mixed reception from the fans. Also, despite being the team member with the least seniority, she led the team while Jack was off with the Doctor. And, aside from some hurt feelings, she suffers no real lasting consequences for her actions while her teamates either die or end up like Jack.