In Our Hearts and Hooves - MLP FIM Crossover Sign Ups III:
Welcome to our new sign up for In Our Hearts and Hooves, created due to a change of GM...AGAIN. I hope to keep this running a bit longer as it was a lot of fun. New characters are always welcome. Canon ponies, characters from other series who must be ponyfied upon their arrival to Equestria, and background characters all acceptable. Complete OC's as of now will be relegated to a case-by-case basis. Please bear in mind the standard RP rules:
- No godmodding, autohitting, ghosting, any of that nasty business.
- No overpowered peeps. Anything over weight 4 is probably a bad idea, though exceptions can be made.
- You can have as many characters as you like, but try not to overextend yourself. Don't need to crowd the RP.
- Don't take this too seriously. We're R Ping brightly-colored cartoon ponies, there's no need for srs bsns here. Again, exceptions abound.
- Don't be a dick OOC. No exceptions here, period.
Now have yourself a character sheet:
- Name:(Self explanatory)
- Series of Origin: (Where your character comes from.)
- Pony Breed: (Earth Pony, Pegasus, or Unicorn? Alicorns will be looked over carefully.)
- Appearance, Pre-Pony: (What your character looked like before they got dragged into Equestria. Picture preferred, description fine. Only necessary for crossover characters.)
- Appearance, Pony: (What your character looks like as a pony. Again, picture preferred, description fine.)
- Personality: (How you're character thinks and acts.)
- Abilities and Equipment: (What your character can do and what they have on them. These can be altered to fit their new form if you wish.)
Canon Characters Taken:
- Fluttershy - Udthe Imp
- Twilight Sparkle - Bindlestick
- Rainbow Dash - Reven Vrake
- Applejack - Bassetete
- Archer - Reven Vrake
- The Bad Company - Sparty Mc Fly
- Commander Shepard - Sparty Mc Fly
- HUNK - Darkomega 245
- Hope - Deadbeatloser 22
- Raz - Bindlestick
- Iron Man - Mysty
- Captain America - Mysty
- Cole Macgrath - Lizard Of Aus
- Juliet Starling - Udthe Imp
- Leon Scott Kennedy - Darkomega 245
You too can sign up to make arcs! In Discussion, just fill this out:
- Summary: (What'll happen in general)
- Goals: (Consequences of what will happen and what can be done about what will happen)
- NPCS: (Who will you need played that you don't want to play yourself?)
edited 11th Jul '12 3:40:41 PM by RevenVrake
- Name:Alex Mercer
- Series of Origin:Prototype
- Pony Breed:Pegasus.
- Appearance,Pre-Pony:"they call me a Monster,a killer,a Terrorist,im all of these things."◊
- Appearance, Pony:BEHOLD! MERCER ON PONY FORM!◊ and obviously,mercer will not have his claw-looking wings.
- Personality: A Type-IV Anti-Hero,Mercer is rather cold and agressive agains't any person that he really doesn't even know at all or almost anyone,Though because of so many people he consumed and their screams in his head haunting him,he Was forced to create a Conscience,making his emotions and motives slightly more human in the process,but still he is unpredictable.
- Abilities:He is The avatar of the blacklight virus. this grants him superhuman strength, endurance and agility.he is able to regain his health back by consuming people. He can also morph his limbs into Claws,a Blade and a whip,and also has some defensive abilities like a shield made of biomass,and a Instant Armor that slows him down but protects him from damage,though he can survive an nuclear bomb and shrug alot of bullets,the magic of an unicorn that focus on offensive will deal him alot of damage than he normally takes,though the virus will slowly adapt to magic,his endurance to it enhancing,it will still deal alot of damage to him,fire and ice also has the same effect,and mercer being teleported to equestria made his Biomass◊ have an strange reaction,lowering slightly its endurance,making mercer a fast Glass Cannon that takes alot of damage when attacked by magic.
edited 30th Jun '12 4:25:54 PM by Darkomega245
- Series of Origin: Resident Evil
- Pony Breed:Earth Pony
- Appearance, pre-pony:The death cannot die◊
- Appearance, pony:He still keeps his full body covering armor and gasmask,strangely the armor reveals his cutie mark,his cutie mark is a combat knife.
- Personality:HUNK is completely cold and determined,rarely displaying any emotion at all,focusing completely on accomplishing his mission, despite the consequences. He thinks nothing of the comrades that are sacrificed on his assignments and operates with ruthless efficiency. HUNK views his missions as part of a war, so losses are necessary, and says that the reason he has never failed a mission is because he always follows the principle that the objective takes priority over everything else,but if the mission has no point at all or use for his benefactors,he would glady object performing the mission and cancel the contract,he is also agains't murdering innocent people unless it is for the sake of the mission,so Overall he is True Neutral or Lawful Neutral at best.
- Abilities and Equipment:HUNK is an extremely capable soldier, skilled with a number of weapons and is good in hand to hand combat. the only weapon he has is his Combat knife and his pistol, Matilda,with only 2 ammunition clips left,he is still as tough as the average human or pony.
edited 30th Jun '12 7:33:42 PM by Darkomega245
edited 30th Jun '12 6:26:33 PM by SpartyMcFly
- Name: Twilight Sparkle
- Series of Origin: Friendship Is Magic
- Pony Breed: Unicorn
- Appearance: You should know this already.◊
- Personality: Twilight is a scholar, first and foremost. Learning is her passion and there is little that can pry her away from a good book. She cares deeply about her friends, however odd they may seem, and will always go out of her way to help them should the need arise. She prefers to keep things organized and is more likely to plan and analyse whatever situation she may find herself in rather than charging in headfirst. When her plans fall apart, however, she tends to get panic and make decisions that more often than not hurt rather than help.
- Abilities and Equipment: Twilight is exceptionally talented at magic, having a variety of spells at her disposal from the basic telekinesis inherit to all unicorns to the ability to cause spontaneous mustache growth. She is bonded to the Element of Magic, though that particular accessory is currently under the care of her mentor, Princess Celestia.
edited 30th Jun '12 7:14:08 PM by Bindlestick
- Names: B-Company (Private Preston Marlowe, Private Terrence Sweetwater, Private George Gordon Haggard Jr., Sergeant Samuel Redford)
- Series of Origin: Battlefield: Bad Company
- Pony Breed: Sweetwater is a unicorn. Haggard and Marlowe are pegasi. Redford is an Earth pony.
- Appearance, Pre-Pony: A motley bunch of misfits.◊ Left to right: Marlowe, Sweetwater, Haggard, Redford.
- Appearance, Pony: Redford is bright red. Marlowe is bright blue. Haggard is bright orange. Sweetwater is bright green. Their text will reference themselves as such. They are well-built stallions, while not on the level of Big Mac, they are certainly capable. Their manes are shaven and of no discernable colour; they all wear headgear. Sweetwater and Marlowe wear tactical helmets; Sweetwater wears a pair of glasses, and Marlowe wears tactical goggles. Haggard wears a boonie cap, and Sarge wears a baseball cap◊. All of them keep their flak jackets and assorted gear otherwise. Their cutie marks differ; Sweetwater's is a computer, Marlowe's is a red crosshair, Haggard's is an explosion, and Redford's is a sergeant rank patch.
- Personality: Copied with additions from the old signup; Not your average soldiers. None of them can be defined as sane. They commonly joke about everything and oftentimes between firefights they will talk about irrelevant and odd subjects. Having ended up in B-Company, they obviously did bad things: they will reveal if you press them on it. Specifically, Marlowe is relatively sane, quiet, skilled, and somewhat fatalistic. Sweetwater and Haggard are like siblings, with Sweetwater having a knack for technology and "knowing too much", and Haggard being able to work his way around anything explosive, and appreciating a good ka-boom. Redford plays double-duty between joining in Sweetwater and Haggard's debates and conversations, and telling them to cram it; he is also the most cynical of the group about the Army, and their undisputed leader by rank. They have formed camraderie that can only come from surviving in the unit with the highest mortality rate in the Army: mess with one, mess with all of them.
- Abilities and Equipment: Redford carries an AUG assault rifle with a 4x scope and an underbarrel M203 grenade launcher. Haggard carries a SCAR-L carbine with a supressor and a 4x scope. Haggard carries a USAS-12 automatic shotgun, an M2 Carl Gustav recoilless rifle, and several packs of C4 explosives. Sweetwater carries an MG3 general purpose machine gun. All carry M1911s as backup firearms.
- Name: Commander Diana Shepard
- Series of Origin: Mass Effect
- Pony Breed: Unicorn
- Appearance, Pre-Pony: A grizzled veteran.◊ Wears a charred and destroyed suit of N7 Armor that may be restored to its former glory - if it is, I'll showcase it IC. Red hair, green eyes, and freckles.
- Appearance, Pony: Bright, electric blue fur, with red hair. Cutie mark is the Paragade symbol with the logo of the N7 Marine Corp laden over it. Her eyes are still green, but when one looks into them... they see weariness and tiredness.
- Personality: Shepard is the true example of a Determinator - someone who never gives up, even when times seem their darkest. A real war hero, Shepard's Reaper kill-total numbers four, along with thousands more regular enemies who meet their end through conventional means. Shepard is quick to trust everyone she meets - though misusing that trust will result in your severe injury or death. She sometimes attempts to pry information out of the people she meets, in an attempt to understand where she's at/going. Though usually a nice girl, Shepard isn't afraid to knock a few people in the face or bust open their kneecaps to get the job done if it comes down to it, and can see both the emotional and pragmatic side of issues. Due to recent events, though... including the losses of many friends to a Reaper of the Grim kind, and her second death disconnecting her from the rest, Shepard may be a broken spirit with little to live for now that the cuttlefish problem is solved.
- Abilities and Equipment: As a Vanguard, Shepard specializes in close-quarters combat. She carries a Geth Plasma Shotgun, an N7 Hurricane sub-machine gun, and an M-77 Paladin heavy pistol, all with all five mods for their specific types at level V and the guns themselves at level X. As a biotic, Shepard can perform many actions, including biotic Charges, shield-exploding Novas, ranged Warps, and throwing Lift Grenades; see here for the full list.
edited 30th Jun '12 7:14:13 PM by SpartyMcFly
edited 30th Jun '12 7:11:39 PM by RevenVrake
edited 30th Jun '12 7:18:42 PM by Bindlestick
- Name: Archer (Counter Guardian Spirit EMIYA)
- Series of Origin: Fate/Stay Night (Unlimited Blade Works ending)
- Pony Breed: Earth Pony, oddly enough. Represents that he's not a very good traditional magus in his home universe, but is still a capable mage.
- Appearance, pre-pony: Note the darker skin and white hair◊
- Appearance, pony: Archer is a tad larger than normal for an Earth Pony, but not quite Big Mac's bulk. His fur is dark brown, like he's gotten one heck of a tan. His main and tail are white, which is quite striking. He does retain his clothing from before...well most of it. While the upper coat and lower 'skirt' remain intact, the under armor is gone. What remains does cover his cutie mark, which is a very simple sword, its blade pointing downwards.
- Personality: Archer is very cynical, but he can also be devoted and a bit childish at times. In many ways he's a walking contradiction.
- Abilities and Equipment: Archer is magical, carrying over his Magi abilities from his own world. Unlike most magi of his world, his skills lie within only two skills. Reinforcement (Which can literally 'reinforce' how strong something is) and projection (Allowing a magi to create an object out of his own mana). Both these skills are among the most basic taught to all Magi and thus are considered near useless in most settings. Archer however refined his usage of both into creating a Reality Marble, a feat matched by perhaps ten others in all of human history. A Reality Marble is created when a magi forces his or her will into reality, overwriting the normal rules and laws of physics. Using his Reality Marble takes Mana and concentration. However, he does have some trouble properly using his Reality Marble, Unlimited Blade Works. You see, Unlimited Blade Works lets him summon all manner of swords and melee weapons...all meant for Human Hands. Two weapons he does not have a problem using are Kanshou and Bakuya, a 'married' set of swords that represent Yin and Yang. Their attack, Crane Wing Three Chains, has him create three sets of the swords, throwing the controlling the first two pairs like Boomerangs and over-reinforcing the third pair, creating a massive set of blades that explode when he slams them into the target.
- Notes: Archer cannot summon different versions of the various swords he's seen throughout his life. They stay the exact same way, meant for human hands and thus has a slight problem wielding them. Also, I don't intend for Archer to just summon everything magical to deal with the problems.
- Name: Hope Estheim
- 'Series of Origin: Final Fantasy XIII
- Pony Breed: Unicorn
- Appearance, Pre-Pony: Boom.◊
- Appearance, Pony: Bottom Right.
- Personality: Hope is reserved and slightly insecure, always looking for others for emotional support and guidance. Of course, this may have a lot to do with watching his mother die in battle, and as a result he fosters a need for revenge against those he sees as responsible.
- Abilities and Equipment: Hope does not carry much in the way of equipment, being a magic user more than a fighter. (While in canon he can fight with a boomerang, that's less than practical here.) For the most part, what magic he does use consists mainly of simple elemental attacks; launching a fire ball or an ice crystal, or dropping lightning bolts on people, for example. However, not all of his magic is destructive in nature; he's also capable of healing or buffing allies as needed.
- Name: Razputin Aquato, though he'd much prefer you just call him Raz
- Series of Origin: Psychonauts
- Pony Breed: Unicorn.
- Appearance, Pre-Pony: In the flesh.◊
- Appearance, Pony: He seems pretty okay with this.◊
- Personality: Razputin is basically your average, dorky kid, with the exception of having psychic powers. He goofs around, makes bad jokes, the usual stuff. He's always willing to play the hero, ever-ready to jump in and save the day even if it means risking his life. He takes his duties as a Psychonaut very seriously, and will punish any who infringe on the realm of the mind, or use their own psychic gifts for their own personal gain.
- Abilities and Equipment: Raz is a powerful psychic, if more than a little undisciplined. Using these potent mental abilities, Raz is capable of reading minds, projecting blasts of condensed psychic aggression or confusion, projecting force fields, telekinesis, invisibility, pyrokinesis, levitation, and clairvoyance. In addition, he's a trained acrobat, having been raised in a circus and all. His backpack is stuffed with useful items, from healing Dream Fluffs to the ever-useful Psi-portal, a device that allows him to enter the minds of others.* However, he also suffers from a terrible curse, as each member of his family was fated to die in water when they ran afoul of a rival family. As much, when Raz enters more than a few feet of water, he risks being dragged down into the depths and drowning.
edited 1st Jul '12 6:11:10 PM by Bindlestick
edited 1st Jul '12 8:03:14 PM by Bindlestick