edited 6th Oct '12 10:16:59 PM by Aevum
If a Servant's Agility is:
- A, A+ , A++ or A+++, it would be reduced to:
- D, D+, D++, and D+++ Agility respectively.
- B, B+, B++ or B+++, it would be reduced to:
- C, C+, C++ or C+++ respectively.
- C, C+, C++ or C+++, it would be reduced to:
- D, D+, D++ or D+++ respectively.
- D, D+, D++ or D+++, it would receive a "-", which would reduce their value by half. So, theoretically they would be reduced to:
- E, E+, E++ or E+++ respectively.
- For Servants whose Agility is E, E+, E++, or E+++, their reduction would be different compared to the D Ranks, since its... complex to work with. Hopefully this is alright, since it will makes things a lot more simpler... I think... Anyway, basically if you have a letter 'E' in Agility, it would be halved and treated as x5 human speed. So:
- E (10) -> E- (5); E+ (20) -> E+- or E (10); E++ (30) -> E++- (15); and E+++ (40) -> E+++- (20), or D under certain situations.
Anyway, I really hoped that cleared any complications up for anyone wondering! Also, could I get some input on what would happen to the Eighty/How-Many-Hassans-Are-Left/Masters? I'm thinking that since they're in a storm they wouldn't be able to move much at all unless helped by a Servant whose Agility is higher than a human's... but that's just my thought.
edited 7th Oct '12 12:18:03 AM by Aevum
edited 7th Oct '12 12:58:02 PM by darksidevoid
edited 9th Oct '12 10:53:02 AM by KSPAM
edited 9th Oct '12 11:55:56 AM by darksidevoid
edited 9th Oct '12 4:08:21 PM by KSPAM
- Strength: B
- Endurance: B
- Agility: E+
- Mana: D
- Luck: D
edited 9th Oct '12 4:20:30 PM by Aevum