Si Vis Votum - Alternate Universe Crossover RP:
- Name: Zuko
- Age: 16
- Gender: Male
- Appearance: Normal◊ Zuko, and Blue Spirit!◊Zuko
- Personality: A bit hot-tempered, Zuko will lash out if he gets too angry. More often than not, he can keep it under control with his outwardly stoic nature. He is very clever, though he puts honor before logic, even in tough situations. He refuses to let go of old beliefs, and is morally conflicted in general. Despite this, he tries to help kind people if he can.
- Powers and Abilities: He is a mostly-expert firebender, and an expert at dual-weilding (fighting with two swords). He is amazingly stealthy and cunning, allowing him to go most places silently. His pseudonym's namesake will occasionally help him with cryptic messages.
- Backstory: Zuko, the prince of the Fire Nation, was banished by his father at a young age for interrupting a war meeting, but he thought it was the right thing for his father to do. Years later, he helped his target, Avatar Aang, under the guise of the Blue Spirit so as to keep his identity hidden. He stayed anonymous, but met the Avatar's group shortly after and began reevaluating his opinions on his father, the war between Fire Nation and the world, and himself.
edited 10th Jun '12 3:24:49 PM by Serendipital
edited 10th Jun '12 3:27:29 PM by Serendipital
edited 10th Jun '12 3:34:45 PM by UdtheImp
edited 10th Jun '12 3:53:08 PM by Stratofarius
- Name: Godot AKA Diego Armando
- Age: 33
- Gender: Male
- Appearance: "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself...That is coffee."◊
- Personality: Godot is smug. He is fond of referring to women by pet names like "kitten" as well as using countless metaphors and quotes constituting his "rules". He is calm and collected, seemingly incapable of being fazed by anything. He likes coffee. A lot. During a trial day, he drinks 17 cups of coffee chosen from his 107+ personal blends and many of his metaphors tend to be based around coffee. He is apparently quite good at impersonating the voices of others.
- Powers and Abilities: Brilliant deductive reasoning and investigative skills, fitting for a lawyer (well, a lawyer from a world where everything except arresting the suspects is up to the lawyers). Also, optic blasts. Yeah, those punches from the punch dimension that Cyclops uses.
- Backstory: He was once the hot shot defense attorney, Diego Armando. A great lawyer, until one case where someone poisoned his coffee. The poison caused his hair to turn white and caused major damage to his central nervous system and eyes. A team of doctors did their best, but expected that he would never awaken. 5 years later, someone brought a cup of coffee near the room the fallen lawyer was in and Godot was born. Upon hearing that his girlfriend had been murdered a year prior to his resurrection, Godot took on the job of a prosecutor, punishing those who committed such crimes. Strangely, the scientist that developed his visor had, unbeknownst to those who had intended on simply bringing the lawyer back from the brink of death, given it the ability to generate blasts of concussive force similar to the mutant, Cyclops. Since then, he made it his duty to stop criminals in the act, or if he should fail at that, to bring them to justice for their crimes.
edited 10th Jun '12 4:53:39 PM by TestYourMight
edited 10th Jun '12 4:58:18 PM by Stratofarius
- Name: Batman
- Age: 33
- Gender: Male
- Appearance: Anarchy in black◊
- Personality: Like many Batmen out there, he is aloof, yet vengeful.
- Powers and Abilities: No powers, but a large arsenal of weaponry including batarangs and grappling hooks. If nothing else, he's smart enough to slip through the fingers of an iron fisted regime, and to plan an excellent trap for an all powerful alien.
- Backstory: This version of Bruce Wayne grew up in the early 20th Century, the son of two dissidents in the U.S.S.R. Then, in 1953, his loving parents were gunned down during a purge by the secret police, lead by Pyotr Roslov, one of Stalin's many illegitimate sons. The boy swore vengeance upon that chief of police, and the entire Soviet Regime. Not long afterwards, the great leader of Russia was poisoned, and the reigns of government were passed down to a champion of the nation; a man found abandoned in the farmlands, a man faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.
edited 11th Jun '12 2:21:50 PM by Stratofarius
edited 11th Jun '12 2:29:00 PM by LizardOfAus
edited 22nd Jun '12 6:38:27 PM by Stratofarius
edited 23rd Jun '12 2:47:15 PM by sonofkong