- Name: Zero
- Age: 2/300 years old, maybe more
- Gender: Male
- Appearance: This◊, but wearing these clothes.
- Personality: Cold and apathetic on the surface, Zero hides a genuine concern for others' wellfare, along with a powerful desire to do good. He doesn't consider himself a hero by any means, but he can't stand by while evil reigns. Zero is generally pragmatic, only acting otherwise in extenuating circumstances.
- Powers and Abilities:
- EX Skills: Zero has several abilities known as EX Skills*.
- Swordsmanship/Marksmanship: Zero's talent with a blade is near unparalleled among those from his home universe, while his shooting skills are nothing to sniff at.
- Zero Knuckle: Zero has a small chip in his hand that he can use to amplify his strength, perhaps to pull something very large or to literally rip a weapon from an opponent's hand.
- Orion: Orion* is Zero's Stand. It allows him to create blue after images that can harm his opponents.
- Backstory: Created late in 20XX, Zero was one of the two first humanlike robots known as reploids, the other being his close ally X. They could think, they could feel, and just like humans, they could obtain Stands (albeit this was a feat first accomplished by the Robot Masters, most famously Megaman and his Stand Bomber).
Sealed away for a century by his hateful creator Dr. Wily, the initially psychotic Zero cut a swathe of destruction with his Stand Orion before being stopped by Sigma, whose Stand was Children of the Revolution, albeit at the future cost of the latter's own sanity. Zero was befriended by X - who possessed the Stand Iron Saviour - and the two fought against Sigma's rebellion with all they had. Eventually their martial prowess put an end to Sigma and his uprising, which by this time was called the Maverick Wars. Realising that he might have spread the virus that led to Sigma's corruption, Zero sealed himself away for yet another century, leaving X and Iron Saviour to defend the world against threats in the meantime.
Zero awakened in a dystopia known as Neo Arcadia, the product of a X replica known as Copy X (Stand: Cain*
) who commanded the Four Guardians (Fighting Fefnir: Powerman 5000, Fairy Leviathan: Strange Kind of Woman, Sage Harpuia: Stormbringer, and Hidden Phantom, whose Stand was Questions). Fighting for the Resistance, Zero eventually triumphed over Copy X, the Four Guardians and their armies, and later the Resistance's former commander, Elpizo (Stand: Genesis).
However, Weil (Stand: Ragnarok) and his creation Omega (Stand: Godkiller) still posed a threat, and although Zero eventually destroyed the latter Weil got away and is even now plotting Operation Ragnarok, along with his Einherjar Eight Warriors, the commander of which is Craft (Stand: Freebird)...
edited 8th Jun '12 2:46:19 PM by Flanker66