- Only alternate versions of already existing characters are allowed. That means no OCs.
- Please, don't make your character extremely overpowered. Be sensible. If he has outrageous abilities, nerf them.
- No godmodding, no ghosting, the basic stuff.
- Only two characters per player. And try to be diverse- if your first character is a genderswapped character, make your second one a character from an alternate timeline. The possibilities are endless!
- For the moment, signups are closed for new players. Only existing players can post new sign-ups for their second characters.
- Appearance: Pictures are preferred, if at all possible.
- Powers and Abilities:
- Maria Mario - Grey Star
- Zero and Kreia - Flanker 66
- Pit - Deadbeatloser
- Subaru Nakajima and Naoe Kanetsugu - desdendelle
- Chibizama and Claptrap - Endark Culi
- Zeke - Bindlestick
- Prince Sokka and the Eleventh Doctor - Stratofarius
- Nega Scott and North - Alleydodger
- Mega Man and Fluterrush - Ud the Imp
- Red Arrow - Ominae
- Zuko - Seren
- Nana - Original PL 2
- Samus Aran - nigelstack
- Sakura Kimimoto - Victin
- Bishoujo Rider OOO - Moerin
edited 5th Jan '13 2:06:35 PM by Stratofarius
I have just come up with a very crazy alternate timeline idea.
edited 8th Jun '12 12:45:35 PM by GeekCodeRed
- Name: GILGAMESH, King of Heroes.
- Age: Currently looks about 10ish.
- Gender: Female
- Appearance: Here we are~
- Personality: Secure in her own superiority, she won't hesitate to correct or admonish you. On the other hand, she's also a nice enough person—nowhere near the bitch she is when she's older—with a major, major weakness for cute things... not that she'll let anyone see, nope. Don't try and insinuate that she has an interest in 'mundane' things.
- Powers and Abilities: The Gate of Babylon: a vast treasury containing a magical weapon or item for seemingly anything. The problem? As a child, she's too weak to use most of the stuff in there and, as it turns out, Ea is really damn heavy. She can also only deposit things one at a time and not shoot them. Strangely, she's still stronger than the other Servants of her world—the variety, and being an adult, combines with the generally lessened capabilities of this world to leave her still on top.
Drank the wrong youth potion; she can't age up at will.
- Backstory: KING OF HEROES. Died. Myth got confused. Summoned for Heaven's Feel 4. Survived. Decided everything was weird and downed the potion.
- Name: Kyon
- Age: 17
- Gender: Female
- Appearance: Weeee.
- Personality: First-Person Smartass. Probably more intelligent than she acts. Kuudere.
- Powers and Abilities: The Power... of First Person Narration. Also may or may not have the ability to slide between worlds and just doesn't notice it...
- Backstory: Not much, met Haruhi, loads of stupid stuff... this is post-Disappearance.
GM of the Justice Avengers games.
- Name: Black
- Age: 16
- Gender: Male
- Appearance: Hot stuff. The one floating upside down is Kcalb; hi inner dark side.
- Personality: Black is a pretty nice guy, though he's easily embarrassed and flustered. He's pretty nice to most people he meets, and generally courteous though he's been known to snark. When pushed past his limits, he'll turn into a stubborn hothead that flails about in a wild manner to preserve what little dignity he has left.
- Powers and Abilities: Black is a rookie Pokemon trainer, his only teammate being an Audino named Joy. Unlike most others in his world, he can fight without relying on his Pokemon due to the Missingno nestled in his body. Missingno is able to generally transform Black into a myriad of forms (similar to a magical girl) to boost his physical abilities or simply just become tools such as a sword, stockings, or motorcycles. When a certain trigger is pushed, he can become Kcalb; a much more sadistic version borne from his psyche, who fights with scythes and can create giant hands out of darkness to help him fight.
- Backstory: Black was pretty much a regular person who was then sent off into the world to become a Pokemon trainer. Unfortunately before he started out, N messed up his dream and due to various shenanigans, has gained control of a British speaking Missingno. He now goes about New York solving problems of various kinds as a magical girl with his fellow crossdresser N.
- Name: Zero
- Age: 2/300 years old, maybe more
- Gender: Male
- Appearance: This◊, but wearing these clothes.
- Personality: Cold and apathetic on the surface, Zero hides a genuine concern for others' wellfare, along with a powerful desire to do good. He doesn't consider himself a hero by any means, but he can't stand by while evil reigns. Zero is generally pragmatic, only acting otherwise in extenuating circumstances.
- Powers and Abilities:
- EX Skills: Zero has several abilities known as EX Skills*.
- Swordsmanship/Marksmanship: Zero's talent with a blade is near unparalleled among those from his home universe, while his shooting skills are nothing to sniff at.
- Zero Knuckle: Zero has a small chip in his hand that he can use to amplify his strength, perhaps to pull something very large or to literally rip a weapon from an opponent's hand.
- Orion: Orion* is Zero's Stand. It allows him to create blue after images that can harm his opponents.
- Backstory: Created late in 20XX, Zero was one of the two first humanlike robots known as reploids, the other being his close ally X. They could think, they could feel, and just like humans, they could obtain Stands (albeit this was a feat first accomplished by the Robot Masters, most famously Megaman and his Stand Bomber).
edited 8th Jun '12 2:46:19 PM by Flanker66
Hand out the arms and ammo,
We're gonna blast our way through here!
edited 8th Jun '12 4:22:36 PM by Chabal2
- Name: Yuki "Hazama" Terumi
- Age: Over 200 years old, though his current body is less than 30
- Gender: Male
- Appearance: My Little Terumi: Friendship Is LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES!
- Personality: If Hazama's character were to be summed up in one word, it would be 'Troll'. Despite this version of Hazama coming from a more lighthearted universe than the original, he still gets his jollies by messing up lives for the lolz, taunting the maggots that think they stand a chance against him, and trying to shatter the laws of space and time in order to increase his power.
- Powers and Abilities: Despite his mundane appearance, Hazama is a talented sorcerer, with strength rivaling Nightmare Moon. His current body has a unicorn horn hidden under that hat of his, and thus he can manifest some of this potential anytime he wants. Notably, he can summon the weapon 'Ouroboros'; snake-like chains that can capture an enemy and devour their memories. Hazama's full strength cannot be unleashed unless he ditches the body and enters a ghost-like form, but he's also far more vulnerable in this state.
- Backstory: A really long time ago, Hazama caused some really terrible stuff to happen (death, destruction, etc.) while trying to make a weapon capable of killing gods, and got sealed away because of it. Two centuries later, he managed to escape and get his hands on an unoccupied body, putting him in the perfect position to resume his plans. There was just one problem: in order to remain a part of the world, he needed to be constantly acknowledged. And Hazama's preferred method of getting people to observe him is by coaxing them into hating him. In a world where superpowers can derive from kindness and friendship, and where being hated too much can lead to exile on the moon, it was only a matter of time until this Hazama failed. Perhaps his arrival on the Votum will give him a second chance to cut the chains binding him to his oppressors...
edited 8th Jun '12 5:33:59 PM by EndarkCuli
- Name: Link
- Age: 18
- Gender: Female
- Appearance: *Pokes*
- Personality: A true Cloudcuckoolander, Link is somehow under the impression that her life is a dream, and her personality and actions are governed by the laws of dreamland*. She is extremely courageous, however, and enjoys helping others.
- Backstory: Link was raised by the Deku Tree as a Kokiri, amongst whom she was known as "The Girl Without a Fairy". One day, she awoke to find a fairy by the name of Nova yelling in her ear, and, assuming she was dreaming, went with him to meet the Deku Tree, where she was given a great quest to save Hyrule, which she did, using her strange reasoning to easily defeat every obstacle that crossed her path. Ever since, she's been adventuring, still believing that she was dreaming.
- Powers and Abilities: Link has access to a bottomless bag, where she keeps her gear, which, in the interest of thoroughness, is…
- Inventory: 5 Deku Sticks,20 Bombs, Fairy Bow and 40 Arrows, Ocarina of Time, 15 Bombchu, Boomerang, Lens of Truth, Megaton Hammer, 6 Empty Bottles, Longshot, Pictograph.
- Spells: Fire Arrow, Din's Fire, Ice Arrow, Farore's Wind, Light Arrow, and Nayru's Love.
- Equipment: Master Sword, Biggoron Sword, Hylian Shield, Mirror Shield, Kokiri, Goron, and Zora Tunics, Kokiri Boots, Iron Boots, Hover Boots, Golden Gauntlets.
- Masks: Blast Mask, Stone Mask, Great Fairy Mask, *, Keaton Mask, Bremen Mask, Bunny Hood, Don Gero's Mask, Mask of Scents, Gerudo Mask*, Romani's Mask, Circus Leader's Mask, Mask of Truth, Zora Mask*, Gibdo Mask.
edited 8th Jun '12 5:29:26 PM by Falkon
- Name: Pit
- Age: 13
- Gender: Female
- Appearance: Cute, isn't she?◊
- Personality: Pit is fearless and heroic, facing many dangers or threats with little hesitation, and having no problem fighting monsters many times her size. The angel has a notable humorous side and enjoys cracking jokes and bantering with Lady Palutena. Pit is also very confident, which makes her bit of a show-off at times. She can however, become a little reckless due to her gung-ho personality and naiveness that causes her to get into trouble at times. Nonetheless, Pit is a good-hearted and friendly character, being described as "insufferably upbeat" by some; however, Pit is also somewhat nervous when on her own.
- Powers and Abilities: Wields Palutena's Bow, a weapon that can fire arrows of magic or split into a pair of short swords for melee combat. She's also capable of flying short distances, although this cannot be sustained for any major length of time, and is a lot stronger than her appearance would have you believe.
- Backstory: Pit's an Angel. More specifically, she's an angel in Palutena's Royal Guard responsible for the defeat of both Medusa and the daemon Orcos using the Three Sacred Treasures (The Arrow of Light, the Mirror Shield and the Wings of Pegasus), as well as rescuing the Goddess from her imprisonment in the Underworld.