edited 22nd May '12 7:56:15 PM by Baff
edited 26th May '12 4:05:00 PM by Baff
edited 26th May '12 6:05:34 PM by KingZeal
edited 27th May '12 11:42:32 AM by Baff
edited 27th Jun '12 4:25:46 PM by Nohbody
edited 2nd Jul '12 1:21:48 AM by Nohbody
edited 9th Jul '12 7:11:56 PM by Baff
- Our Economy has turned to the worse even with the oil prices being at the highest during his period.
- Infrastructure has been left unattended which has shown on several power crisis over his presidency.
- There has been a shortage of products. Milk, Cooking Oil, Sugar and many many more.
- Prisons are overpopulated and out of control. Yesterday I saw an article on the newspaper of how a local prison is hosting over three times it's maximum capacity.
- On the same vein, crime has been on the rise. There is a strong sensation of fear in the populace, reinforced by a rise on violent muggings and murders which are left unsolved.
- Education doesn't seem to be well attended. There are near constant strikes by the University professors as they go extended periods of time without pay.
- The hospitals appear to have incredible shortages of essential products.