How it works:
- To join, just post here requesting to be added to the list. If the list grows too large we may have to spin off an adventurer side-game or something to keep there from being too long a wait between turns.
- Latest version of Dwarf Fortress can be found here.
- Current world save can be found here.
- When your turn comes, download the save and unzip the folder into your data/saves directory wherever DF is on your computer.
- Turns last 2 in-game years or 2 real-life weeks, whichever comes first. After your turn is done, rezip the save and send it to the gmail address "troperdf". I'll put it up on the site (we can discuss other ways of sharing the file if there's something people prefer).
- Other rules: Don't deliberately wreck stuff, don't use mods as this risks corrupting the save for others, and have as much Fun as possible!
- Additional guideline: The Notes feature exists for a reason. Use it.
edited 7th Aug '12 1:16:17 PM by EdwardsGrizzly
edited 17th May '12 5:35:36 PM by fishsicles
edited 17th May '12 8:01:18 PM by fishsicles
edited 17th May '12 9:05:18 PM by fishsicles
edited 17th May '12 9:19:49 PM by SpookyMask
- Atir Ebalnish (Miner, female)
- Tun Onulbomrek (Woodcutter/Militia Commander, female)
- Zulban Otadamost (Stoneworker, male)
- Inod Melbilshukar (Furnace Operator, male)
- Rimtar Ostukingish (Gem Setter, female)
- Risen Tumamfeb (Farmer, female)
- Melbil Erithberdan (Brewer/Expedition Leader, female)
- Risen Lisastgeshud (Lye Maker/militia, male)
- Mosus Letmoscilob (Miller, female)
edited 17th May '12 9:38:44 PM by fishsicles
edited 17th May '12 10:21:29 PM by fishsicles
edited 18th May '12 12:27:46 PM by fishsicles
Anyone who doesn't look dangerous is dangerous and sneaky.
edited 21st May '12 1:41:13 PM by fishsicles
edited 21st May '12 2:01:58 PM by fishsicles