edited 6th May '12 3:00:58 PM by kkhohoho
edited 6th May '12 3:16:02 PM by Stratofarius
edited 6th May '12 4:04:02 PM by kkhohoho
edited 6th May '12 3:54:52 PM by nman
edited 6th May '12 4:14:08 PM by nman
- Name: Jack H. Mandersala AKA Lucunditas
- Side: Anti-Registration
- Physical Appearance: After the "curse", he pretty much looks like this all the time.◊ His "superhero costume" is that jacket zipped up, and a golden mask.
- Personality: Jack was what some would define as a "son of a bitch" as he will do anything to get what he wants. He's also greedy, wrathful (he will kill anyone that dares to cross him), lustful, prideful and extremely cynic. However, he has something that people consider "his only good side"- he will always protect the rare people that he calls his friends, acting as though they were their brothers and sisters. He loves adventures, dangerous situations and taunting other people.
- Powers: Jack doesn't age, and his body is can transform itself into different physical material or the like- for example, if any part of his body touches metal, his body becomes metal, and he can transform his arms and limbs into metal weapons. Same goes for any other physical material, but not elements.
- Other Skills: He's also incredibly agile and strong, though this comes not only from the "curse" that gave him his powers, but also years of training.
- Jack was always a kid of the streets. Orphan, he never really liked life in the orphanage, deeming it as too boring. He always spent most of his time on the streets, living the life, always getting into trouble. As time passed, little Jack left school to really live in the streets, entering the world of crime at an early age, and due to his greedy and lustful nature, always wanting more and more, he told himself that he would become the greatest crime lord. And as he grew, and grew, the streets molded Jack into a 21 year old who wants to taste every single pleasure in the world- be it money, food or women- and have everything at his fingertips, including power. However, one day, after sending some of his "partners" to take care of a certain doctor that was working on a cure that would stop any kind of addiction, he was kidnapped by said doctor, who said that his mission to eliminate any kind of addiction would not be stopped by an idiot like Jack, injecting him with some sort of serum that was supposed to kill him...
- ... Except the serum reacted in the wrong way, changing Jack's skin and eye color, and giving him his abilities. After killing the doctor and destroying his laboratories, Jack returned to his gang, and decided to change things a little bit- he would assume the identity of a masked hero, Lucunditas, and take down any crime operations that posed a threat to his own gang's power and money, effectively becoming a crime lord by day, and a superhero by night.
- Miscellaneous Notes: Always walks without a shirt and barefoot, saying that this helps him stay in contact with any elements he might want to "adapt" his body to. He also eliminated any evidence that could relate him to the death of the doctor that wanted to cure all addictions, saying he obtained his powers from an ancient curse.
edited 11th May '12 12:00:19 PM by Stratofarius
edited 6th May '12 6:37:57 PM by SpaceJawa
edited 6th May '12 7:09:19 PM by TotemicHero
edited 6th May '12 7:12:16 PM by kkhohoho
edited 6th May '12 7:15:12 PM by Stratofarius
edited 6th May '12 7:26:06 PM by kkhohoho