Your work gets Disney music video:
edited 3rd Apr '12 5:23:01 AM by PsychoFreaX
- I had the idea of doing The Madness of King Scar with Empress Talon as Scar (yes she's a woman, just role with it), Mystery Girl/ Augusta as Zazu ('nother girl playing a guy), Gull as Banzai, Prof. Owl-Eye as Shenzi (yet another Cross-Cast Role!), The Witch as Ed (she only laughs, just like Ed) and Prince Raven as Nala (SO MANY GENDERSWAPPED ROLES!!!!!).
- Many romance duets would fit here IMO, but since it's a Boys Love series that begins with a Coming-Out Story for the uke, I'd say that If I Never Knew You would make the most sense. A touching song about how deeply in love two people are, but they're torn apart by prejudice and hatred and are told that their love is wrong but stick by each other through and through...wait, are we talking about Pocahontas and John Smith or a gay couple? (yes I'm aware of the subtext being about interracial couples but it's still easily applicable to a Gay Aesop)
- The Seven Deadly Sins getting various Villain Songs:
- Pride=You're Only Second Rate
- Greed/Avarice=How Bad Can I Be? (originally Mine Mine Mine, I have a surprising amount of non-Disney ones!)
- Envy=I've Got a Little List (I know it's not Disney, but hey)
- Gluttony=Les Possions.
- Wrath=In The Dark of The Night (again, not Disney, but you get it)
- Sloth=Want You Gone(Not Disney)
- Lust=Toxic Love (once again, not Disney, but it worked the best)
edited 24th Jun '12 6:43:01 PM by CJCroen1393
- During the events of her debut story, when she plays the Reluctant Hero and The Chosen Zero, her most fitting song is probably "Strange Things,", from Toy Story. (You didn't say we couldn't include Pixar movies, you just said Disney! Disney distributes Pixar's stuff...) The song exemplifies both the loneliness she feels, isolated among people who claim to be her friends, and, well, the strange things happening to her. (Incidentally, the way she feels later in the story fits in well with "Sailing No More" from later in the same movie, but I'm trying to limit myself to one an event.)
- In every story after, where she plays the role of The Archmage—with a little bit of the Trickster Mentor thrown in—her song changes to "Another Believer" from Meet the Robinsons. Which isn't as perky as I'd like to be for her, but considering my options are either "sentimental" or "poppy," I may as well strike out for the middle ground.
- Deias: "Go the Distance." He's a nobody trying to become a hero — a source of inspiration for others, knowing that there are others out there far stronger than him. He's got an infectious amount of passion, and loves doing thing "with guts!" Still, he's surprisingly introspective at times.
- Ocelot V: "I Just Can't Wait to be King." He has a...er, very high opinion of himself, and believes himself to be the "World's Finest." While he's got some skills and some superpowers, it's hard to take him seriously (because, you know, he's an idiot and can do more harm than good); his grandpa's one of his greatest detractors at times, so he'd probably be the Zazu in the song. But that won't stop him from going all out to face Dr. Rhesus and his evil Gorill-Army.
- Tony and Beat: "Friend Like Me." Due to some loopholes and contractual obligations, Tony ends up married to the (hilariously insane) Beatrice "Beat" Wilder. While he's less than ecstatic, Beat tries to prove to him that he's hit the jackpot...one of the tenets of her argument being that she's got an amazing ass. (He still isn't impressed.)
edited 5th Apr '12 11:55:14 AM by Voltech44
- "Make A Man Out Of You"-Mulan-I can think of two possibilities in MCC. The first is a Villains version of it in the next generation finale series with Akira (Dex's actually evil successor) training the Toyakas child army for a war ( "Let's get down to business/ to defeat the muns -shot- ") The second of course is a scene where Gil passes on his combat training knowledge to a citizen army of Psi)
- "Friends On The Other Side" -Princess and the Frog-Well this song could possibly be applicable to my Dreamscape (Magical girl series) villain Dr. Fredrick Levine. He's not exactly a witch doctor but he is an unscrupulous psychiatrist with an ancient artifact used by the 'Gaurdians of Dreams' to control people through hypnotism.
- "Journey To The Past" -Anastasia- This could be applicable to a minor character in MCC, Hazel Farrow who is an orphan.
- "I Won't Say I'm In Love"-Hercules- Tally spends a great deal of her energy trying to hate Blade after he joins their side. But once she finds out a little more about him and his previous lifestyle she becomes interested in getting him to fix up his lifestyle but she doesn't love him. At least she'd like to think so. It doesn't help that she once had a relationship with the kind of guy she thought Blade was and was dumped right after they well yeaaah
edited 11th Apr '12 12:04:36 PM by JewelyJ
You need to Get Known to get one of those.