Under-used supernatural creatures:
- Taowu (no English Wikipedia page on it)
- Qiongji (also found no real English info)
- Chaofeng (also found no real English info)
edited 31st Mar '12 9:05:29 PM by Takwin
edited 1st Apr '12 3:26:25 AM by YuriStrike
edited 1st Apr '12 5:35:31 PM by CrystalGlacia
- The aswang is a type of ghoul. Or an Always Female zombie vampire.
- The sigbin is very similar to the Germanic Kobold.
- The manananggal is just a vampire who can split their bodies in half.
- The kataw and the shokoy are the Filipino versions of the Mermen.
- Kapre = Ogre or Forest Troll (not that one).
- Mangkukulam = Voodoo Mage
- The bakunawa is a creature similar to Leviathan which can cause eclipses by eating the moon.
- Ah, the duwende. They're just tiny little elves, but you do NOT want to mess with them.
- A similar one is the nuno sa punso, which can kill you if you do as much as touch their sacred mounds, even unintentionally. This is why you need to pay respects to this guy while you're around the vicinity of his mound.
- The tikbalang is an Always Male cross between a horse, a centaur, and a werewolf; while the anggittay is an Always Female centaur with a unicorn torso and a human female body.
- The sarangay is a Filipino minotaur.
- The dalaketnon is an Always Male Filipino version of the Horny Devils. They usually appear as Bishōnen metrosexuals who kidnap their victims and force them to eat the Black Rice which turns them into one of their own. Their powers include telekinesis, intangibility, and self-duplication. They are often subject to Power Up Full Color Change.
- The bungisngis is the Filipino cyclops (not that one)
edited 2nd Apr '12 12:23:47 AM by judasmartel