Top 3 Video Game Controllers:
- Wii and nunchuck
- Dualshock 2
edited 19th Mar '12 3:32:45 PM by Aondeug
edited 20th Mar '12 1:21:43 AM by Sabbo
edited 20th Mar '12 1:29:53 AM by Talby
- 1. GameCube: I still remember when I first held it, the first thought in my head was how comfortable it felt in my kiddy hands.
- 2. Dual Shock: Just a good, well designed controller.
- 3. SNES: Also comfortable for me, also loved its layout.
edited 20th Mar '12 2:21:11 AM by TheMB
edited 20th Mar '12 8:27:30 AM by hnd03
- 1. DualShock 2/3, obviously. It's the most efficient, most comfortable controller I've ever used.
- 2. Wiimote cuz gimmicky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 3. GameCube because I can't think of anything else.
- 1. Xbox 360
- 2. Gamecube
- 3. PS2
- 3. Wii-mote and numbchuck, when used well. It's a nice idea because it allows the person to move their arms independently instead of always being stuck clutched next to each other.
- 2. The Playstation 1/2/3 controller. Seriously, there's a reason Sony reused their design twice, barely changing a few elements. 360 controller is also good, since it's so similar.
- 1. Mouse and Keyboard. So many buttons! So much precision!
edited 20th Mar '12 9:35:52 PM by Scardoll
edited 21st Mar '12 1:12:35 AM by Nyarly
edited 21st Mar '12 10:40:43 AM by NamelessFragger
edited 21st Mar '12 1:41:48 PM by MasterInferno
edited 21st Mar '12 3:15:19 PM by Scardoll
edited 21st Mar '12 3:22:28 PM by Aondeug