Let's try this again: Evangelion RP!:
edited 20th Mar '12 11:15:12 AM by Deadbeatloser22
edited 20th Mar '12 11:50:37 AM by AtomicNut
edited 20th Mar '12 11:51:09 AM by Deadbeatloser22
- Name: Jonathan Rose [Yes, I caved and Self-Inserted. Sue me. - Ed.]
- Age: 23
- Gender: Male
- Occupation: UN Military Liaison / Transport Pilot. Formal Rank: Flight Lieutenant; Informal rank: Captain.
- Appearance: Stands a bit shorter than average; around 5'6”. Has scruffy brown hair and blue-green eyes. Wears a standard British DPM camouflage uniform with RAF Pilot's insignia and black combat boots. Carries a standard-issue Mark III Browning L9A1◊ handgun in a PLCE belt holster.
- Personality: Jon can seem relatively laid-back and easy going, at least until you give him something to deal with, at which point this vanishes and you're left with the focus of a trained fighter pilot. Just don't bring up the “incident” around him; it's still a sore subject even after all this time.
- History: Jon is a qualified fighter pilot with five years of service in the British Royal Air Force and a type-rating on the Tornado IDS, although post-Second Impact state of relative global stability means he has little operational experience, and that is limited to peacekeeping and counterinsurgency operations carried out by UN forces at the behest of the local government. However, there are rumours that his assignment to NERV was not by choice, but instead him being reassigned following a training accident where his wingman was killed, something he still carries the guilt for even if it wasn't actually his fault.
However, his past is a lot darker than that; he lost almost all his family as a consequence of Second Impact; either to the actual event or in the nuclear unrest that followed. That's some heavy stuff to deal with when you're eight, and as a result he needed to grow up, and fast, to the point where he only started to wind down again after starting his initial pilot training. That, and the doctor who conducted his medical almost failed him because of what the stress had done to him already; he considers it a small miracle he passed psyche evaluation.
- Note: Jon is not technically a member of NERV Staff. On paper, at least, he's a seconded officer of a UN-Controlled foreign military intended to act as a liaison between NERV and conventional military forces on the ground from the GeoFront control room or a forward operations centre if one is established. In practice, he also acts as a pilot for various NERV aircraft on an operational basis.
edited 23rd Mar '12 8:58:43 AM by Deadbeatloser22
Sans couvrir tes yeux, tout regarder.
edited 21st Mar '12 4:45:02 AM by CombatC122
- Name:Dr Akagawa Jun
- Name:Dr Akagawa Rin
- Gender: Female
- Age: 44
- Occupation: Head NERV Researchers
- Appearance: Looking no older than 30, Jun and Rin rather well endowed and slightly taller than the average female. Jun wears her hair in a single ponytail tha goes down to the left shoulderblade, tied with a hairpin with the Geminis symbol, sparing a couple of rebellious strands of hair. Rin wears a similar style, although her hair is braided and rests on her right shoulder. Both have bewitching amber eyes, and a rather comely oval face, which usually bears either a tired or an oblivious expression in the case of Jun, and either a serious or grumpy expresion in the case of Rin. Jun usually dresses in Nerv uniform alongside a lab coat, and plain clothes when not in business. Rin shares the same working outfit with her sister, but she is more fond of elegant clothes when off duty.
- Personality: Different as Night and Day. Jun is usually the one that is behind her sister in the decisions, being oftentimes confused for a ditz or someone clumsy. Truthfully, she's just obedient and subdued to a fault, being content with following her twin sister and trying her best to not upset people. Rin is far more dominant, an innate hardworker and aggressive scientist, seemingly focused in her work to care about pleasantries. Although, it's known that they are not so different as it might seem, for Jun when pushed can be quite ruthless and throughout, and Rin sometimes, if she feels relaxed enough, can be rather sweet. What's more important is that they're supportive of eachother to a fault.
- Background: Jun was born the youngest of a pair, her eldest Rin being born a couple of minutes before her. A fact that would mark the dominant attitude of her sister and her own submissive one. Still, the two of them were inseparables, with a bond of sisterhood and understanding few could claim to boast. They went through all sorts of things together. Wether it was studying, or raving, or being a delinquent, both were inseparable. Jun sometimes didn't relish the antics of her sister, but she would still support her, as she was very likely the last person she expected to leave her in the stake.
- Other: Jun and Rin drunken antics are common gossip. Most people are amazed of the metamorphosis both have. One of the reasons they swore off booze is that they practiced Twin Cest. Both are still single.
edited 3rd Aug '12 11:03:31 PM by TroyandHawk
You need to Get Known to get one of those.