What JRPG character types do you love...and what do you bench?:
edited 17th Mar '12 11:25:54 PM by MyGodItsFullofStars
edited 17th Mar '12 11:31:21 PM by VertigoHigh
edited 17th Mar '12 11:41:56 PM by MyGodItsFullofStars
edited 17th Mar '12 11:51:30 PM by MyGodItsFullofStars
edited 17th Mar '12 11:57:50 PM by JotunofBoredom
edited 18th Mar '12 12:51:17 AM by Nizbel
- Endgame power. I will put in the time and effort to level up that lousy Magikarp.
- In games with a battlefield map, ability to attack something that starts the turn a long distance away, either through ranged attacks, or through a high move rate per turn.
- Single-target DPT, single-target DPS, or whatever manner of single-target DP applies to the game's turn system.
- Ability to reliably deal damage, never running out of a resource like arrows or mana.
- Ability to neutralize or counteract enemies' damage-dealing capabilities. In general, I only need one of these per party (most frequently a healer.)
edited 18th Mar '12 4:00:13 AM by feotakahari
edited 18th Mar '12 7:01:24 AM by lrrose
edited 18th Mar '12 7:25:53 AM by EviIPaladin