Needs Help: Innocent Fanservice Girl get usage counts
Deadlock Clock: 21st May 2013 11:59:00 PM
edited 19th Mar '12 1:41:37 PM by Fighteer
- Casual Nudity
- Seductive Nudity
edited 19th Mar '12 1:48:51 PM by KiTA
- Reluctant Fanservice Girl: Blackmailed into wearing skimpy sexy clothing very reluctantly do they wear it. (Love Hina dedicated an entire chapter to getting Motoko into something like this till they just went with something very girly but proper, Girl Ranma this is standard.)
- Innocent Fanservice Girl: Girl who wears something skimpy or such, maybe because of her culture, maybe with a No Nudity Taboo but not always. Also can be manipulated to wearing something sexy just cause she doesn't know any better.
- Shameless Fanservice Girl: She knows she is all that and is more than willing to flaunt it. Someone tries to get a Panty Shot she lifts up her skirt and shows them just for titillation.
edited 19th Mar '12 3:06:25 PM by Raso
edited 19th Mar '12 3:11:28 PM by shimaspawn
Laconic: A character is nude, but they don't see anything sexual about it. No Nudity Taboo / Innocent Fanservice Girl
Laconic: Character has no taboo about being nude nor being seen while nude, often to the point of not understanding the concept of clothing. (Note that this still would not preclude this character as being Ms. Fanservice, and is often used as part of a Establishing Character Moment.) Nudist
Laconic: Character is comfortable being naked in private or in social situations, occasionally to the discomfort of others. Ugly Nudist
Laconic: Naked People Are Funny: This nudist is not attractive, and their nudity is played for Fandisservice. Foreign Nudist
Laconic: Foreigners are often portrayed as being more accepting of Casual Nudity than Americans. Exhibitionist
Laconic: Character gains enjoyment due to shocking others with lewd behavior, often involving nudity. Streaker (or Streaking)
Laconic: Character runs through area while naked in order to disrupt and shock.
edited 19th Mar '12 4:08:57 PM by KiTA
edited 19th Mar '12 5:02:33 PM by KiTA
edited 19th Mar '12 5:48:04 PM by KiTA
edited 19th Mar '12 6:05:10 PM by KiTA
edited 19th Mar '12 7:14:56 PM by KiTA
edited 19th Mar '12 7:08:35 PM by shimaspawn
- The Emotionless Girl and Robot Girl may genuinely not understand what everyone's getting upset about. (Showing a lack of humanity.)
- Raised by Wolves and Raised by Natives characters will simply not understand why nudity is a problem for everyone else. (Showing a lack of civilization.)
- The Green-Skinned Space Babe may feel that people with a nudity taboo are backwards and primative. (Showing that her culture has Outgrown Such Silly Superstitions.)
- The local goddess-avatar might not fully understand why this "nudity" thing is getting in the way of proper worship, but it had better stop. (Showing arrogance and a inhuman set of priorities.)
- The Sugar And Ice Girl and Genki Girl might not understand why the Unlucky Childhood Friend is getting upset — after all, they've been together for years, right? (Showing how close she considers the main character.)
- As a common evolution of this sub-trope, the first outward symptom of a growing attraction or romantic awareness is when she does start caring that he is watching, or when he begins to become flustered.
- Added "Varying levels" paragraph.
edited 19th Mar '12 7:14:02 PM by KiTA