Ambiguous Name: Easy Exp get usage counts
Deadlock Clock: 13th Apr 2013 11:59:00 PM
- "Easy" suggests it's a Level Grinding trick. While it may be technically "easier" to inspect bookshelves or whatever instead of fighting, in practice it's almost always better to go find some Respawning Enemies.
- The shorthand "Exp" is not used in any other related trope name. After forgetting it's name I thought it had been cut when I didn't find it by searching "experience." And considering it only has 15 wicks and no inbounds, doesn't look like others are finding it either.
edited 12th Mar '12 11:31:03 AM by shimaspawn
edited 12th Mar '12 11:59:17 AM by Raso
edited 12th Mar '12 12:50:08 PM by shimaspawn
edited 12th Mar '12 12:50:32 PM by lebrel
edited 12th Mar '12 12:53:13 PM by shimaspawn
edited 12th Mar '12 12:55:27 PM by lebrel
edited 12th Mar '12 12:59:13 PM by shimaspawn
edited 12th Mar '12 1:00:41 PM by abk0100
- Option 1: This trope should cover any XP gained for non-combat actions
- Option 2: This trope should only cover XP gained for mundane, irrelevant or "easy" actions
- Option 3: Has anyone proposed another definition?
(Not mutually exclusive)
edited 12th Mar '12 1:15:00 PM by shimaspawn
Page Action: Easy Exp
11th Apr '12 2:52:46 AM