Magic Academy Signups:
- Pyromancy (Taken)
- Aquamancy (Taken)
- Necromancy (Taken)
- General Summoning (Taken)
- Fire Summoning
- Lightning Summoning
- Water Summoning
- Ice Summoning
- Healing Summoning
- Dark Summoning (Taken)
- Undead Summoning
- Mentalism (Taken)
- Animal Communication (Taken)
- Enchanting (Taken)
- Telekinesis (Taken)
- Transformation (Taken)
- Magical Weapon Creation
edited 27th Feb '12 4:42:05 PM by Bluesunnyday
edited 17th Apr '13 10:22:48 PM by Speedchesser
edited 27th Feb '12 2:45:32 PM by Speedchesser
edited 26th Feb '12 7:42:52 PM by Speedchesser
- Name: Marcus Scius (lat. Marcus the Knowing)
- Age: 17
- Magic of Choice: Mentalism
- Paint Color: Light Blue
- Personality: Withdrawn, a grade grubber. Wants to know as much about everything as possible, intelligent but weak, avoids confrontations.
- Backstory: Worked as a scientist in America but because of an earthquake, he got some chemicals sprayed over him and passed out. When he woke up, he didn´t remember much except his name. After he re-discovered his ability, he used it to tell those at the academy what they wanted to hear, so he could get enlisted.
- Appearence: Short, blonde hair, ice blue eyes (when reading someones mind, his eyes turn the color of that persons eyes), thin
edited 27th Feb '12 9:34:24 AM by Savato
edited 27th Feb '12 6:37:46 AM by Bluesunnyday
- Name: Nate Forwin.
- Age: 16
- Magic of Choice: Not sure what it'd be called, but control over animals. *
- Paint Color: Dark green.
- Personality: He's a friendly, compassionate kid, who as a result listens to his heart more than his head. He has powerful innate magic, but tends to forget how to draw more advanced runes a lot.
- Bio: His parents were both involved in jobs that left little time for him, which he didn't mind as he spent most of his time with animals. He led a pretty plain life until he was enrolled in the school. In his second year he learnt that his father had died, but he still tries to be cheerful despite it.
- Appearance: Messy brown hair and green eyes. He's tall for his age but skinny, and has a light tan from spending so much time outdoors. Tends to wear casual clothing. He carries around a vial of yellow paint, a memento from his father.
edited 3rd Mar '12 7:28:46 AM by whizzerd
I am not sure how I will feed them all.
edited 27th Feb '12 11:37:21 AM by Speedchesser
- Name: Taurin Reylus
- Age: 15
- Magic of Choice: Zodiac Summoning
- His normally used and largely practised magic is based around Taurus, bulls, but he could potentially use the other signs as the base of a summon, and he can control and change the summons in various ways, such as size or adding extra parts.
- Paint Color: Brown (a25203 if you want to get specific)
- Personality: Withdrawn, much preferring to stay alone, but able of dealing with others when needed, resistant to change, slow to show anger but reacts strongly when he does, positive but cautious outlook.
- Bio: One of many children (13, although he is not aware of one as it was born after he lost his parents) of a couple in ex-Europe, trapped in the crossfire of the war attempting to find a way out. The family was separated in an accident that killed his father and one brother and left him unaware of the status of his mother and all but one sibling (Virgina, two years his elder), who managed to stay with him. They managed to escape through various means and found their way to America. They lived on the streets for a little over a year until Virgina was old enough and managed to get a place in the magic academy. She smuggled out supplies to sustain him living on the streets and managed to arrange a place for him within the academy.
- Appearance: Short and wide frame, but fairly skinny. Potentially brown hair shaved bald and brown eye, with the left missing, lost in the accident that divided his family. Wears a black eyepatch to cover up the non-functional remains of his eye socket. Clothing-wise, only owns a single set of clothing, all of it considerably dirty and tattered, and originally stolen. A dark grey hoodie (hooded sweater) with a vertical zip, and a black polo shirt, as well as dark blue jeans and black canvas shoes.
edited 13th Apr '12 2:23:05 AM by Replica
edited 28th Feb '12 11:23:54 AM by ACrackInTime
edited 27th Feb '12 9:22:11 AM by Speedchesser