Name is way too ambiguous: Not So Harmless get usage counts
- Awesome.Caprica: girl fights off her kidnappers. Not what the trope means.
- Captain America: a villain, but "friendly yet threatening" is not this trope
- Captain Obvious: an armed monkey. Completely wrong.
- Webcomic.Captain SNES: correct
- Characters.Captain SNES: seems wrong, don't know what's going on here really.
- Card-Carrying Villain: correct
- Care Bear Stare: wrong, misused to mean "attack with non-threatening name"
- Film.Carlitos Way: no context
- VideoGame.Castlevania Chronicles Of Sorrow: correct
- Roleplay.Cerberus Daily News: can't tell
- Characters.Cerberus Daily News Omega Dwellers: Beware the Nice Ones, not this trope
- Comic Book.Cerebus: Two examples, both are wrong. One is actually Killer Rabbit, the other seems to be confusion with Face-Heel Turn
- Cerebus Syndrome: wrong
- Chad Vader: wrong, seems to be confusion with Fluffy the Terrible
- Chekhov's Gag: so wrong it's not even funny
- Characters.Chess: wrong; subversion of Non-Action Guy.
- Chikara: correct
- Characters.CHIKARA: no context
- Children of the Last Days: wrong, no clue what this is supposed to be
- Characters.Chrome Dome Empire: wrong, used to mean "silly yet, threatening"
- Characters.Chronicles Of Conflict: wrong, used to mean "silly yet, threatening"
- Characters.Chronicles Of Conflict
- Characters.Chrono Trigger: no context
- VideoGame.Chrono Trigger: probably correct
- C. J. Cherryh: wrong
- Clingy Jealous Girl: unclear, seems wrong
- Clone Wars Gambit: no context
- Characters.Clue: wrong
- Awesome.Code Geass: seems correct
- Characters.Code Geass Britannians: seems correct
- Awesome.Codename Kids Next Door: wrong
- Characters.Codename Kids Next Door: two examples, one is wrong and one is right
- Collar6: seems wrong, appears to be used to mean "looks more threatening than before"
- Comically Invincible Hero: correct
- KickTheDog.Comic Books: not sure
- BerserkButton.Comics: correct
- VideoGame.Command And Conquer Red Alert 3: blatantly wrong
- Complaining About Rescues They Don't Like: seemingly harmless plant turns out to be dangerous. Completely wrong.
- Conservation of Competence: correct
- Characters.Coronation Street: probably correct
- Counselors and Kings: no context
- WebOriginal.Coyle Command: unclear, seems wrong
- Creepy Shadowed Undereyes: no context
- Comic Book.Criminal: seems wrong
- Characters.Croco The Crocodile: correct
- Curbstomp Cushion: wrong
- Cwen's Quest: wrong
edited 3rd Feb '12 2:50:35 PM by MyTimingIsOff
What's the difference between this and From Nobody to Nightmare?
edited 7th Mar '12 2:45:06 AM by troacctid
Alternative Titles: Not So Harmless
22nd Feb '12 6:14:11 AM