Fantasy RP Interest/Signup - The Fallen Angels and A second Chance:
Miracles do exist. What happened to you just now is proof. You were on the verge of death, and yet you still managed to escape, without a scratch. What happened? Simple. It's the work of an angel. You believe in God, right? Do you? Well if God exists or not is up to you, but i am here to tell you this. Angels are real. They're a bunch of malevolent fucks, that's what they are. Always looking down on everyone like trash, and only helping them when they feel like it. It's mind boggling, i tell ya. Not all of them are bad, tho. All your "miracles" are the work of a bunch of kind hearted wingies. They gave you a second chance. Another attempt at redeeming yourself. Another life. Hah! If they thought that would fix it, they're about as dumb as you can get! I bet you'll just waste your life again. What do ya think you are, some superman? Maybe you DO have some sort a crazy power(you DO have a part of an angel inside you) , but humans are still humans. You are not indestructible. Remember that. So what will you do? Will you throw your life so willingly, again? Will you take advantage of your new abilities? Or will you somehow get tied to the fate of those damned devils with their... Oh, i've said too much... So, what're ya gonna do? Rules You are entangled in a war of epic proportions. You can walk away, or fight, but you are still wrapped in it's fate. What you do will always affect the main plot, one way or the other. No matter what you do. And I'll play the role as the jerkface, who alters the world whenever i want Application
- New superhuman "ability"
- Purpose in life
- Main weakness.
edited 10th Jan '12 4:26:39 AM by eternalNoob
edited 29th Dec '11 10:07:31 AM by PhillipWilde
edited 28th Dec '11 4:25:40 PM by eternalNoob
- Name: Harry Halson
- Age: 19
- Race: Revived Human (Korean)
- New superhuman 'ability': He can sense the truth in others and when it is absent. In other words, he's a living lie detector.
- Backstory: Harry's main desire was only to be an average everyday kid; unfortunately, the pressure put on him by his parents and by the stereotyping society that he lived in forced him to put all his energy into his studies, causing him to become a joyless, socially inept teenager who was stressed day in, day out. One day he was 'accidentally' run over on the busy intersection right outside his house, but he just managed to pull through thanks to divine intervention. He's since ran away from home and has been living in a small apartment with his only two friends from college.
- Purpose in life: To relax as much as possible and do what he wants, when he wants.
- Main weakness: He's a good kid, but can come off as rude due to his limited social skills and rebellious attitude. He also walks with a limp since his leg didn't fully heal.
"WHAT THE F*CK IS A PLOT?!"
- Name: Kaziel (Known as "Kaz" when in human form)
- Age: 574, give or take a decade or two
- Race: Angel
- Ability: Fate Manipulation - It's kind of hard to explain, but I'll try the best way I can: Let's say you're walking down the street and you see a coin. You step down to pick it up, and you miss hailing a cab. Later on (but not that much later), that cab is involved an a terrible head-on collision with a city bus. You realize that if you hadn't picked up the coin then that would've been you in that accident. Kaz is the guy who put that coin there. "You're welcome."
- Backstory: Kaziel doesn't remember much of his life as a human. It's not really that important, anyway. As an angel, he spent most of his time intervening in Human events on behalf of the Almighty. One could say that he was God's "Gopher." You know, "go-fer" this, "go-fer" that... After the first 570 years of this, it got boring always waiting and reacting, so he decided to be more proactive about things and went down to Earth to keep an up-close-and-personal eye on the humans himself.
- Purpose in life: His purpose in life is to observe the human race and help them along in whatever way he can.
- Main weakness: He's normally invisible and can only communicate with humans in dreams or if they're meditating deeply (like if they're praying). In this way, most people percieve him as a figment of their imaginations. When he takes physical form, he has the same weaknesses as a normal human. His ability to Manipulate Fate is also diminished when he takes physical form.
edited 6th Jan '12 6:39:26 AM by KarlKadaver
edited 1st Jan '12 5:43:49 PM by Nicktendonick
- Name: Claire Finch
- Age: 21
- Race: Revived Human
- New superhuman "ability": Shock and Awe
- Backstory: After failing all her exams, and failing to get into the University of her choice, Claire touched a live wire. She woke up just before she was being nailed into her coffin, and ran away before anyone could do anything.
- Purpose in life: To be able to fully control her powers, which are currently out of control.
- Main weakness: Due to the uncontrolled nature of her powers, she's prone to getting powerful shocks at irregular intervals.
edited 5th Jan '12 4:09:36 PM by TestYourMight
- Name: Uriel
- Age: Years of redemption in human form- 13. True age unknown, probably a few hundred.
- Race: A fallen angel of music
- New superhuman "ability": More like what powers she has managed to sustain through in her form. She can influence people’s emotions and feelings (playing discordant notes will cause slight pain, playing calming melodies will suggest tranquillity to the listener, etc) and corrode and alter their will through her flute playing, though one could probably resist these effects if one concentrated hard enough. She’s also pretty insightful, despite her dodgy sanity; she has a gift for reading people, finding purpose in actions and reactions, patterns in random sequences, seeing things from all perspectives, but the little details often take up all her concentration. However, physically she’s nothing.
- Backstory: Uriel was a angel of music, gifted in her skill, and the music she played was damned pretty. However, pride began to cloud her divinity and eventually she started doing bad things that I haven't worked out yet <.<, and her music grew cold. Anyway, she chose redemption (being trapped in the body of the humans she was taking advantage of and slowly forming back into her previous form, wings and all) for her crimes, as opposed to be banished to Lucifer’s realm, but continued on her corrupted ways with prideful and selfishness (I sound like a preacher >.>), and was abandoned by her Master, left trapped in this human state. She gradually degraded into what she is today; a pretty much mad and blind girl with practically no memory of her previous divinity, moulting stubs for wings and barely any power in comparison to what she had previously. I guess she could remember if she wanted, but she doesn't. Not yet, anyway...
- Purpose in life: To regain her sight, her wings and her previous state of power- to regain her place in Paradise, respected and admired, and more, and she will use force if she must.
- Main weakness: She's tied to the human plane now, so she can be hurt physically, though she still regains some sort of divinity. If she uses her music it costs her. She has no other ways to defend herself, except maybe her words, but that's not a heavenly power.
Race: Revived human
New superhuman "ability": Manipulating solid shadow Backstory: Lucy is a recent high school graduate looking for a purpose in life. She was that girl in the back who always wanted to help, but was too timid to actually do anything. Recently, she has been working at a book store and trying to decide where to go next. Two months ago she was hit by a drunk driver while walking home late. She was rushed to the hospital where she eventually died, but was revived almost immediately. She's convinced she was brought back and given these powers for a reason, but she can't imagine what it is or why she was chosen.
Purpose in life : To find her place in the world, and fulfill the purpose she was brought back for (may be all in her head)
Main weakness: Even with her powers, Lucy is still extremely timid, and probably won't act unless pressed really hard. In addition, her powers are weaker when she has less shadow and darkness to work with.
edited 5th Jan '12 4:39:06 PM by CompletelyNormalGuy
edited 5th Jan '12 10:15:36 PM by Artemis92
edited 5th Jan '12 10:17:47 PM by Nicktendonick
edited 6th Jan '12 3:15:02 AM by eternalNoob
edited 6th Jan '12 7:45:28 AM by eternalNoob