DEARDROPS (OVERDRIVE) :
edited 3rd Mar '12 11:56:27 AM by encrypted12345
edited 11th Mar '12 6:21:26 PM by LiberatedLiberater
edited 11th Mar '12 7:01:23 PM by encrypted12345
- I've reached somewhere in the middle of Rimu's route. Not much to say about it yet, but her spiel on "what is love" reminds me of something, but I can't quite figure out what it is.
- The common route was amazing. I'd go as far as saying that I enjoyed it more than Kira-Kira's common route. It's so damn energetic that I keep getting swept away.
- About Yayoi, if this was any other VN, I'd probably find her annoying, but somehow her personality's perfect for this VN.
- Riho's definitely my favorite heroine so far, and not just because she's voiced by an awesome VA. I like tsunderes who don't come off as annoying, and it's refreshing to find a "classic" tsundere heroine, as VNDB puts it. And her voice is damn amazing.
- I haven't found something that stands out from Kanade and Rimu, but I guess I'll reserve my judgment until I finish their respective routes.