MissionComment out Zero Context Examples and leave this comment note on the page itself: %% ZeroContextExample entries are not allowed on wiki pages. All such entries have been commented out. Add context to the entries before uncommenting them. Edited to be a thread header.
edited 4th Mar '13 8:34:49 PM by Ironeye
- Genki Girl: To quote Bob: "Alice exhibits enough enough energy to fuel the entire world."
edited 11th Jan '14 1:05:06 AM by MacronNotes
edited 20th Jan '14 8:58:15 AM by ShanghaiSlave
edited 27th Jan '14 7:26:59 AM by Fighteer
- Great Teacher Onizuka — this is the "when, not how" type of ZCE. Who persuaded him? Why? Who appears?
- Initial D — "[Name] does this" type. also has irrelevant context that doesn't explain how Compensated Dating is used in the story. the "subverted" indent explains what happened after though.
- Hell Girl— "when, not how" ZCE. so the character is blackmailed to do it, well, does she do it or not? what happened after the blackmail?
- Sexy Voice And Robo — yet another "when, not how" example.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! — irrelevant context. what did Anzu do for her to be suspected of doing enjo kosai?
- Samaritan Girl — pretty much just says "this trope is not japanese media exclusive". so... how does the show count?
- The movie Bounce Kogals — "[name] does this" ZCE.
- Breakfast at Tiffany's — "[name] does this" ZCE. also irrelevant context.
edited 4th Feb '14 7:30:36 AM by ShanghaiSlave
edited 12th Mar '14 3:49:38 PM by shimaspawn
-Philip K. Dick
- Trope: 1% meaningless stuff.
There's a shelf by my desk where her bed was. I'm used to looking down.
edited 18th Mar '14 1:13:23 PM by XFllo
edited 30th Apr '14 12:21:27 AM by Furienna