Florence + The Machine Ceremonials:
edited 27th Oct '11 9:21:15 PM by chihuahua0
- "Only If For a Night": Like! A little bare compared to the live version, but the instruments and vocals are still good.
- "Never Let Me Go": The chorus is good. A little unfocused, but I'll grow into it.
- "Breaking Down": ...Now Florence's favorite trope had arrived.
- "Lover to Lover": Bobbing my head. I like this vibe—wait, Florence's singing about Hell again! Wow...
- "No Light, No Light": The guitar, the drums, the harp, the violin, and the vocals...
edited 31st Oct '11 10:12:43 PM by chihuahua0
"Heartlines" blew me away during the first listen. Also, I love "Strangeness and Charm". The clapping, the controlled released screams... Oh, one more thing:
edited 21st Nov '11 7:07:49 PM by chihuahua0
edited 25th Nov '11 11:24:45 AM by NatTheWriter
- So it can be on my iPod.
- To repay Florence + The Machine for all of those YouTube views.
edited 10th Dec '11 4:54:02 PM by chihuahua0
edited 25th Jan '12 5:03:02 PM by chihuahua0
edited 16th Jul '12 7:00:07 PM by chihuahua0